Chapter 27

Me and Roman headed back to y/h/t for a little bit so spend some time with my mom and sister. I told mom everything about me and Roman and how we met. I even told her about the whole Charlotte situation. But I told her that now she is dating AJ Styles and we are friends.

I bought my mom a Monday Night Raw ticket for tonight in our hometown. She never saw me wrestle much, because I began my freshman year, so she only saw me do what I love for a year before her accident.

I was currently backstage talking with Becky. Tonight, Roman had a match against Bray Wyatt. Great. Me, Seth, and Dean were all going to stay ringside for Roman while Randy Orton, Luke Harper, and Erick Rowan stayed ringside for Bray.

Me and the boys were currently in a janitors room by the stairs entrance to the stadium. We were waiting for our music to hit before heading down the stairs. I took a deep breath.

"Be careful out there Roman." Seth said.

"Yeah, we will attack if we need to." Dean said. I nodded.

"Thanks guys." Roman said. His hair was soaking wet and his arms were filled with oil, which made him look so hot.

Our music started playing, and we headed out to the beginning of the stairs.

"And his opponent, accompanied by The Shield, The Universal Champion Roman Reigns!!"

Me and Roman lifted our titles in the air while Dean and Seth lifted their tag team titles in the air. The crowd cheered loudly and gave us high fives and pats on the back as he headed down. We arrived to the barricade, and Dean jumped over. Seth jumped over the barricade, but his foot must've got caught, because he tripped and fell to the ground. He although did a weird side roll out of it to hide the fact he fell. I was about to start cracking up but I had to stay in character. I gave Roman a quick kiss as he headed inside the ring. Bray was giving me a furious look as I smirked at him evilly.

The match started with Roman dominating. He was hitting Bray with lefts and rights and threw him out of the ring. Orton, Rowan, and Harper went over to him. Dean and Seth attacked Orton and Rowan while Roman beat up Harper and moved him out of the way. Just as Roman was about to spear Bray through the barricade into the timekeepers area, Bray hit him with a boot to the face. Roman fell to the ground hard while Bray rolled him back into the ring. He kicked Roman and looked at me. I frowned with anger as he chuckled.

He slowly got out of the ring and walked towards me. Dean and Seth were getting the hell beat out of them and Roman was in the middle of the ring laying on his stomach, so he couldn't see me. Bray barely got a hold of my arm and threw me into the ring. He kicked Roman to the corner while still having a tight grasp on me. He took my title off my shoulder and threw it outside of the ring. I'm furious now.

He kicked me in the gut and got me in the position for a Sister Abigail. He grasped his arm behind my neck and looked at me.

"This is going to be good." He said quietly. Oh god was he really going to kiss my head. Imma throw up. He looked at me and kissed me. On the lips. He laughed historically as I found a way out of his hold. I wiped my lips in disgust and kicked him in the gut. I repeatedly kicked him until he was down to a knee. I bent down and got Bray on my shoulders. The whole stadium filled cheers and roars as I yelled.

I walked to the center of the ring and Roman was staring at me the whole time in amazement. I threw Bray off my shoulders and power slammed him. My knees buckled in the process because of his weight but I did it successfully. Bray laid on the ground while I grabbed his long dreadlocks and pulled him to his feet. He grasped his ribs in pain. I smirked and kicked his ribs. I then delivered one of the most devastating stunners ever.