Chapter 21

Tonight was Monday Night Raw and Joelle and her grandmother were coming to watch us. I walked to the locker room and saw Sasha.

"Hey girl." She said while applying lip gloss.

"I'm so nervous Sasha. Me and Roman haven't had a match together in forever. Also his mom and Joelle are coming." I said. Sasha looked over at me in shock.

"Oh. Did you and Roman make up?" She asked.

"Yeah. Charlotte told me the truth and I went to his room and we made up." I said, taking a sip of water.

"Thats good Ms. Reigns."

I choked on my water and looked up at her. She was laughing her ass off as I was currently trying to stop coughing.

"What the hell? Girl we have only been dating for a year" I said while still coughing.

"Some people get married after like, 10 months of dating." Sasha said. I chuckled a little and headed to my locker.

I pulled out my sparkly grey attire and slid it on. I fluffed up my hair and added some loose curls. I applied my makeup and my black boots.

"Y/n to staging." I heard a crew member yell from outside the locker room.

"Coming!" I yell. I grab my Raw Womens title and put it on my shoulder. I said bye to Sasha and exited the locker room. I arrived by the curtain and saw Roman there waiting for me. Seth and Dean were also by his side. We both told them this morning that we have made up and I knew the truth. Me and Charlotte actually started talking and she is actually really nice and fun to be around.

"You look great!" Roman said. I smiled and pecked his lips. Me and The Shield entered first. The Shield's music started playing, and we all headed out to the stage. The crowd got on their feet as we walked down to the ring.

"This match is a mixed tag team match! Introducing first, the team of the Raw Women's Champion y/n l/n, and Roman Reigns, The Shield!"

I crawled up on the apron and pulled the second rope down, making way for Roman to enter. He smiled and entered the ring, then I did shortly after. I stood in the middle of the ring and held my title high in the air. Roman wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me close to him.

We stood together while AJ and Charlotte entered the ring. They were our opponents tonight.

"And their opponent, the team of AJ Styles, and Charlotte Flair!"

They entered the ring and me and Charlotte stood face to face. She was a tall women, so I had to look up a little bit. We decided that us two would start the match.

...............

I viciously started attacking Charlotte. I threw her against the ropes and gave her a huge knee to the nose. She held her nose as I kicked behind her knee, making her fall down. I tried to sneak into the cover but she kicked out. I pulled her to her feet by her hair and sent her out of the ring. AJ went to go check on her while Roman entered the ring. He looked at me and nodded. He both ran and bounce did the ropes, then ran across the ring and did both delivered a suicide dive, sending them into the announce table.

The crowd cheered as I gave Roman a high five. I grabbed Charlottes hair and sent her back into the ring. I went for the cover but she kicked out at 2. I shoved her to the corner of the ring. She starting throwing rights and lefts to my stomach as I backed away from her. She ran and gave me a spear. Oh she did not. But I needed to calm down because this was part of the script.

She pinned me, but I kicked out. I punched her in the face and delivered a superman punch right to the nose. She stumbled back against the turnbuckle and fell to the mat. Roman was reaching his hand over the top rope, desperately trying to tag me. I arose to my feet and leapt over and tagged Roman. The crowd cheered as Roman entered the ring and I rolled out.