Chapter 53

Oh you got to be shittin' my ass. Mindy was here. Ugh what does this chick want. She just can accept the fact that Roman is married? Like holy shit.

"Mindy? Why are you here?" Roman asked. She stood there still, taking a glance at Romans mom, then back at Roman.

"Can I talk to you? Alone?"

I don't trust this bitch. I can even tell that Patricia doesn't trust her. But then Roman did something that shocked me.

"Fine."

He turned around and looked at me. I looked into his eyes with frustration. "Its okay babe, trust me."

"Fine, but I find out she did anything-"

"Y/n." Patricia calmly said grabbing my arm. I took a deep breath and took a step back. Roman walked out with Mindy and closed the door.

"I dont trust her." I said. I was so fucking mad. Why did Roman accept to talk to her?

"I know sweetie, I don't either. But just remember that Joe loves you so much. He would never ever hurt you." Patricia said. She then pulled me into a hug. I dug my face into her shoulder and hugged her back tightly.

Roman POV

"What do you want Mindy?" I asked. She chuckled a little then looked up at me.

"Well, I made it to the main roster."

My eyes widened. She was smirking the whole time. You got to be fucking kidding me. She made it to the main roster?

"I don't know what to say." I said quietly. She placed her hand under my chin and lifted it up so I was looking at her.

"I'm making my appearance next week, and I am going to be facing your wife. You know Joe, I have been training my ass off these past 2 months. And now that I am on the main roster, I am going to beat the hell out of your wife, and get you back."

She then stepped closer and ran her hand down my chest.

"Believe that." She smirked. I rolled my eyes as she walked away. This woman is really something else. I better tell y/n about this. I turn around and jog back inside. I opened the door and saw my mom hugging y/n.

"Y/n." I started. She turned around and scoffed.

"So, what did she say? She wants to hook up with you?"

I took a deep breath and walked up to her. My mom released her from the hug and I then grasped her into a hug.

"No she didn't say that. She is on the main roster next week." I said.

"Oh really? Thats great. I can finally beat the hell out of her!" Y/n exclaimed. She hugged me back tight and placed a hard kiss on my lips before running off to tell Jimmy and Naomi, and probably everyone else. I chuckled as she ran away.

"She's something else." I chuckle. My mom smiles and gives me a kiss on my cheek. She then gave me a slightly disgusted look.

"What?"

"Ugh Joe you really need to shave a little." I laugh a little and give her a hug. If it wasn't for my mom, I wouldn't be having a successful career, I wouldn't have a daughter, and I wouldn't have the most amazing wife in the world.

------------------

Y/n POV

Welp, we are back on the road. We are heading down to Salt Lake City. This was the last Monday Night Raw before SummerSlam. Sasha had a match against Nikki Bella. But the bad thing is, I am not aloud to be ringside for the match. I don't know if Brie is aloud, but if she is, then that is flat out not fair.