Chapter 36

Me and Roman came up with a plan to prove to Stephanie that Keiler indeed kissed me and hit me in the locker room.

We asked the 2 sneakiest people we knew, Sasha and Becky, to help us catch the security footage. For tonight's Raw, I was going to go out there and announce that Roman was done with his suspension then Sasha and Becky will put the security footage on the titantron.

I put on some skinny white jeans and a black cropped t-shirt. I put my Raw Women's Championship around my waist. I stood in the gorilla nervously looking around for Becky or Sasha.

I felt someone tap my back. I jumped a little as I saw Becky and Sasha standing there.

"Okay, footage is all set up. We are ready." Becky said.

"Thank you guys so much." I said. I hugged them both before my music hit. I smiled and walked out of the curtain. The crowd cheered loudly as the announcer announced me.

"Coming to the ring, representing the Shield, y/n l/n!"

I unbuckle the championship off my waist and lift it high in the air. I stood on the apron, admiring the fans cheering. I stepped into the ring and waited for the crowd to die down, I brought the microphone to my mouth, but took it away and looked at the crowd as they started chanting 'we want Roman.' I smiled and waited for the chanting to stop.

"What's up Denver!"

The crowd cheered as I smiled.

"Well, I have lots of things to show you guys, and everyone backstage, but before we get to that, we have to invite someone to the ring first."

I look towards the curtain and hold my hand out, telling them to come out. Romans music started playing and the crowd got on their feet and cheered. Roman looked around and smiled while giving some fans some high fives on the way down to the ring. He smiled at me before entering the ring.

"Yes Denver, and everyone watching at home, my fiancé Roman Reigns is back!"

The crowd cheered as Roman looked around smiling. I smiled along with them as Roman put his arm around me.

"Now, you guys may be wondering. Why did Roman leave for weeks?" Well, that was because he was suspended."

The crowd 'ooh'd.'

"Yeah, and he was suspended because he was protecting me. Now, we had a brief talk with the McMahons, and they didn't seem to believe it much, especially Stephanie."

The crowd looked confused as to what happened.

"If you are wondering what happened, here you go."

The titantron turned on, and the security footage turned on and showed me on the couch watching Romans match. Soon, Keiler came into the screen, and the crowd boo'd.

It got to the point when Keiler kissed me that the whole stadium was filling with boos. Once Roman came in and started beating him up. The crowd cheered. The titantron turned off before any blood or unconsciousness was shown.

"So as you see, he was suspended for helping me. But he is back, and he wants a match."

The crowd cheered as I handed the microphone to Roman.

"Why don't we have a match Keiler?
And it will happen right here, right now so I can fight you professionally!"

The crowd cheered as Roman dropped the mic. We waited a few seconds before Keilers music played. The crowd boo'd as he made his way down to the ring. His nose was bandaged lightly still. I laughed at how dumb he looked.