8.

third person

"Lockwood! Wake up!"

Was what Erin heard before begging shaken awake, it seems that she must've feel asleep while napping on Lockwood.

Erin was confused and rubbed her eyes, Lockwood was barely awake and scrunched his nose at Lucy waking them.

"She's here!"

"Who?" Lockwood was now a lot more concerned than before.

"Annabelle Ward. The ghost from Sheen Road." Erin sat up at the strange news.

"What is she doing here?" She asked

"I don't know. But come on, where's your kit bag?" Both Lockwood and Erin got off the bed in a hurry.

"It's downstairs. Grabs those boots."

"Boots?"

Erin grabbed the boots not really realising the boy wasn't talking to her.

She rushed towards the frame of the boy's door and tossed one of the boots towards George's door.

He grumpily opened the door and sighed.

"Can't you even be bothered to cross the landing to wind me up?" His voice sounded annoyed and tired, and Erin couldn't really blame him because she probably sounds the same.

"Annabelle Ward's ghost is here," Lockwood explained

"Well, that's impossible." The other boys said, in an exhausted type of tone. He desperately wanted to go back to bed.

"Why would I be lying? She was in my room just now." Lucy said quietly, as if speaking too loud will wake the ghost, spoiler alert ghosts don't sleep.

"Ok. 20 seconds. Non-metaphorical." He stated closing the door after.

The rest of the teens were looking at the stairs, trying to sense the ghost. Lucy was slightly clinging to Lockwood, which seemed to bother Erin more than she would like.

They heard the door reopen and their attention went back to the other boy.

He stepped out with his kit all around his torso.

"All this and still no trousers ?"

Erin snorted after realising he was in fact not wearing trousers just his boots.

"Trousers are for wimps." He gave them a cheeky smile.

Then they all walked up the stairs following George's lead. Flashlights and rapiers out.

"I don't feel anything," George said, as they were all staring at Lucy's door.

"I don't see anything." The other boy stated.

"She was here. I swear."

"Maybe it was a dream or a hallucination. Erin does that sometimes."

"Wow thanks, George, you really found a way to make me sound crazy. And they aren't even hallucinations."

"Guys, can we concentrate?" Lucy begged.

They all approached the door at the same time. Lockwood was readjusting the chain in his hands. The clicking sound of the chains make Erin look down at the boy's hands, she immediately flushed as she saw Lockwood's hand twisting and turning the chains, she quickly looked back up trying to ignore her thoughts.

Now is not the time for that. Her cheeks got redder at the thought.

Soon after the group stepped into Lucy's room.