ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙

ᴬ ʷᵃʳᵐ ᵍⁱʳˡ ⁱⁿ ᵃ ᶜᵒˡᵈ ᶜⁱᵗʸ

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺Bolbbalgan40:14 ─|────── 3:01Some

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
Bolbbalgan4
0:14 ─|────── 3:01
Some

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

People say life is unpredictable, but mine was unpredictably predictable if that made any sense.

Everything was pretty obvious from the very start. Being born in a 4rd generation Military family, I was always patriotic. My great-grandfather fought against the Japanese. My grandfather fought against the North Koreans. And now my father and elder brother were fighting against those spheres or basically figuring out what the fuck they actually were. The next was me. I was definitely going to military but as a doctor. A military doctor. So after graduating, I was supposed to get into a medical school while I receive the military training side by side if I end up doing good in the exams. After getting into military, I would have to work hard and get some high post. And then my family would find me a rich husband and I'll end up having kids with him or they might let me marry someone I love if I be a good child without causing any problem to their reputation. Then I'll have to retire and take care of my grand kids growing old with my partner.

That's how predictable my future was.

And if I didn't make it my father would definitely pull some strings but I wanted to get in with my skills. For which I kept working hard on my studies as well as my body.

Today we had our mock test.

I did pretty good this time. I was walking besides Kim Yujung, our class president as well as my bff since elementary while discussing the answers. She was quite just like me. We were paired up by our teacher in elementary for an activity. That was the first time we had a talk with each other. I had a liking towards her before that but I was too shy to approach. But then it turned out she was also shy to approach me.

That day we talked about Jjanggu (Crayon ShinChan) our favourite animation. It turned out that we both hated Hoonie (Masao) from the animation.

That's how we become friends.

When we were 14 a girl named Ji Dahye was transferred to our school. We clicked pretty well. So since then Me, Yujung and Dahye were always together. Dahye went home as soon as the paper ended since she caught cold and was having light fever. Her mother picked her up few minutes ago.

Yujung was telling me how she almost fell asleep while writing the paper because she stayed up all night studying. I felt something yanking my arms. I held my other hand for my defense.

"Yeojun, it's me", he screamed.

It was Kim Chiyeol, another good friend of mine. I laughed at his expressions and put my hands down. I waved Deokjoong who was with Chiyeol.