ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟜

ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟꜱᴇ

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺PENTAGON 01:27──|─── 03:18SHINE▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
PENTAGON
01:27──|─── 03:18
SHINE
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

"You like him so just go and confess before it's too late"

Yeojun looked at Yujung contemplating whether she should consider her advice.

"I don't think I can do that", Yeojun let out a sigh and plopped herself on her bed.

"Is that because of the kiss?", Dahye whispered into Yeojun's ears.

Yujung glared at Dahye since it was supposed to be a secret that they had witnessed what happened last night.

"Yah! How did you know about that?", Yeojun was flustered knowing that her friends knew about it.

"Isn't it weird if we don't know about that?", Dahye questioned.

"We heard a thud sound from outside so we came out to check", Yujung explained.

"We ended up seeing it", Dahye completed.

Yeojun felt exposed. She had no plans to tell both of her best friends about the 'accidental kiss' anytime soon. She had just told them about her feelings towards Il-ha. It took lots of courage for her to honestly tell them about everything.

"But why you won't confess?", Yujung gazed at her friend's face.

"I like how things are right now, does it make sense?", Yeojun laughed at her own words.

Both of them looked at Yeojun with concern.

"Just in case, what if I'm the only one who likes him? And what if he's just looking at me as friends?", Yeojun smiled while she put forth her thoughts.

The other two could definitely sense the sadness behind the smile. It was so obvious for the both that Il-ha and Yeojun liked each other because they always noticed how differently Il-ha treated their friend. But on the other hand, Yeojun couldn't see such things. She always thought Il-ha was being friendly towards her, or maybe he was pitying her because of the Younghun incident.

"So, What are your plans?", Yujung asked her.

"I'll just live with my unrequited feeling forever I guess", Yeojun demanded.

"What about the kiss?", Dahye stammered.

"It was a mistake anyways. I'll just pretend that never happened. I'll go and take a bath now", Yeojun walked out of the dorm leaving the other two inside.

"Shouldn't we do something?", Dahye whined watching Yeojun leaving the room.

"Guys"

Yujung and Dahye turned around when they heard Bora calling them.

"I have a plan. We just need a bait", she smirked playfully.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

All of them gathered and made their way to the shooting area. Il-ha had initiated by bringing the topic but then Yeojun ran away by saying that it was a mistake just as she had planned. The trio Yujung, Dahye and Bora signalled each other as they got ready for executing their master plan.

Kim Chiyeol ended up being their bait.

Bora pushed Il-ha towards Yujung and Dahye while Kim Chiyeol ended up distracting Yeojun.

"I heard Kim Chiyeol is going to confess", Dahye whispered into Yujung's ears making sure that Il-ha heard everything.

"To whom?"

"Yeojun", Dahye answered.

After hearing to Dahye's words Il-ha's eyes started to search for Yeojun. His eyes burned with rage when he spotted Yeojun with Chiyeol.

"Omo! Is he going to confess now?", Dahye squealed looking at Yeojun and Chiyeol.

"Fuck", Il-ha muttered under his breath as he practically raced towards them.

"Yahh, KIMCHI!!!", He screamed getting everyone's attention.

Chiyeol shivered at the thought of getting beaten by Il-ha but he was doing it for Yeojun. She helped him countless times and he just wanted to pay back to her somehow.

"Yah, you guys stop fighting. Check your results", Sergeant Wonbin screamed making everyone gather for the results.

 Check your results", Sergeant Wonbin screamed making everyone gather for the results