ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟜

Lee Yeojun

(A/N: the manipulation of votes never happened in this ff)

"The CSAT has been cancelled"

Everything was a mess since Officer Han announced about the exams. Some of them were crying their eyes out while some accepted it giving up. Soochul and Il-ha came clean about breaking the radio. Everyone was too emotionally exhausted even to have a conversation about it. Hana, Jangsoo, Joonhee, Soyoon and Youngshin suggested going back to Seoul but Officer Han told us to wait until he checks the situation with the headquarters.

Right now, Soyoon and Youngshin were helping Officer Han to fix the radio with the spare parts we bought with us.

I was sitting on the couch quietly with Dahye and Yujung while eating bland ham as dinner.

"Yeojun-ah, Can we talk?", I looked up when I heard Jangsoo's voice.

"Over my dead body", Il-ha walked in the middle. I tugged his hand asking him to stop.

"I mean no harm, trust me", Jangsoo requested.

"Oka-"

I couldn't complete my words. A loud thud was heard followed by a scream from outside. We all rushed out thinking it was a sphere. But lord we were wronged. My eyes widened in horror at the scene in front of my eyes.

Youngsoo was lying on the ground.

Helpless.

Bleeding nonstop.

I ran towards him checking his pulse. It was faint. I tapped on his face, "Youngsoo-ya, can you hear me?"

He never answered.

"Move", Officer Han ran to check him but stopped, stepping back.

"Why did you stop?", Yeonju walked near them.

"Kook Youngsoo, you served well", Officer Han's voice trembled as he spoke.

Youngsoo was no more.

"What's that?", Bora pointed out a piece of paper laying on youngsoo's hand. Officer Han picked it up.

Sorry for being selfish
-Young soo

Officer Han stood up clearing his throat, "We are leaving to Seoul tomorrow morning"