ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟚

ɴᴇɪᴛʜᴇʀ ᴛᴏᴏ ꜱᴏᴏɴ ɴᴏʀ ᴛᴏᴏ ꜱᴏᴏɴ

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺Hwang In-yeop00:32──|─── 02:15I mean it

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
Hwang In-yeop
00:32──|─── 02:15
I mean it

(A/N: I really really want you guys to listen to this song while reading this chapter. I swear you guys won't regret it)
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lee Yeojun

"Just leave it, Bora. Nothing is going to change if you talk to her like that", I walked near the dining area with Dahye and Yujung.

I expected her to fight back but she went back to her seat giving me a nod.

Wierd.

I took a seat in front of Aesol giving her an apologetic smile. Bora was angry with Aesol because she was struggling with disassembling the guns causing us to have cold food. I flashed a small smile at Youngshin sitting besides Aesol.

"Get lost, isaekkiya!", Bora cursed at someone.

I turned around out of curiosity but then I was taken aback when Il-ha's face was literally few inches away from mine. Everything paused for a second. I glanced at his hair which covered his thick eyebrows which was really unfortunate considering how attractive they were. My gaze moved down to his lips which had his signature smirk.

I want to kiss him.

I backed off as soon as I realised what the actual fuck was going inside my head.

Are you nuts?

How can you think about that!!

I mentally scolded myself as I turned back facing my plate as I gulped my drink quickly making me choke.

"Yah, are you alright?", Dahye looked at me.

I gave her a nod after clearing my throat. Someone tapped on my other side, I looked towards the direction.

"Can I sit here? Those mean people pushed me away", Il-ha asked me with a hit of playfulness in his voice.

"You're already sitting, why ask?", Dahye raised her eyebrows.

I looked down at my plate while removing carrots from the salad. I just couldn't find courage to look up.

Il-ha is sitting beside me.

Leaving his friends.

I could literally hear my heart beating in my ears. My face was getting hotter as every single second passed. I tried to ignore everything and focus on eating. I took a spoon to eat my rice. But before the rice could reach my mouth I felt tickles behind my ear.