ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟞

ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺BewhY02:00────|── 02:42Side by side ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰Lee Yeojun

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
BewhY
02:00────|── 02:42
Side by side
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lee Yeojun

"

Oh- Fuck"

I muttered under my breath and ran away from the spheres. Everyone was dispersed. I held Il-ha's hand and kept running avoiding the spheres still having a rifle in my hands. We both ran towards a wall. I sat down on the ground catching my breath.

"Are you alrig-", My eyes widened when I saw Soochul instead of Il-ha.

"Soochul?"

"You held my hand in hurry and we barely had any time so I followed you", he explained after taking a seat beside me.

"We lost them", I nervously looked around.

There was no one.

"It's dangerous here. Let's go there", Soochul pointed out an open convenient store near us standing up.

I stood up and walked towards the store making sure that there were no spheres around. But then we heard familiar screams.

Shit

We both rushed towards the store and saw Huirak and Taeman. The sphere was pulling Taeman's leg.

"EVERYONE, SHUT YOUR EARS", I pulled up my gun and shot the sphere killing it successfully.

I lost my balance and fell on the ground catching my breath.

I did it.

I killed a sphere.

Soochul ran towards Taeman after blocking the door with Huirak's help to check out if he was alright. Huirak walked towards me, giving me a bottle of water. I thanked him and took a sip of it.

"Are you alright?", He asked me.

I gave him a nod with a thankful smile on my face.

"What's happening here?", Taeman walked towards me with Soochul.

"The spheres", I spoke.

Soochul explained what happened with Eunyoung Saem and Corporal Park to both of them.

"But what do you mean by Younghun died because of the sphere?", Soochul questioned me.

The trio was looking at me for an explanation.

"He died that day. He was not sent home. Sphere killed hi-", my voice cracked while speaking as tears started to fall out of my eyes thinking about that day.

"You don't have to tell us everything", Taeman gave me a shoulder pat.

Soochul passed me some tissue to wipe off my tears, "that's why Dahye was saying that you and Yujung were acting weird"

"Il-ha was also zoning out alot", Huirak added.

Il-ha, Oppa, Dahye,Yujung and the others.

Were they alright?

I stood up shaking my head vigorously knowing that I needed to get myself together and find a way to go back to others.

"We have two options right now", I glanced at the boys.

"Wait here till someone comes or leave this place before it's too late", I continued.

"How can we leave from here? There are spheres all around us", Huirak reasoned.

"But we can't stay here forever, can we?", Soochul pointed out.

"But where do we go?", Taeman questioned.

"The safest place right now is our school. The city is emptied. If we go towards the school we might even meet the others on the way. The military might help us if we are near the school", I explained.

"What if the spheres appear?", Huirak asked.

"This gun still has 5-6 bullets. If I use them properly we can make it till the school. It's not so far from here anyways", I completed.

After giving it a thought we decided to go out. We picked up a bag in the store and filled it with things which might be useful for us.

But as soon as we stepped out of the store some siren started which made all the sphere run towards the sound. We all rushed back into the store. When the road was clear we all got out and made our way towards the school. Soochul was walking in the front with a stick in his hand followed by Huirak, Taeman and me.

"Yeojun! On your left"

I turned around and shot towards the direction Taeman told me knocking it out. After shooting a couple of spheres we were almost few meters away from the school without a scratch on our bodys.

"Shh", Soochul pointed out a helmet which fell right in front of us.

'I'll go first' he mouthed and walked towards the helmet as I followed him ready to shoot if a sphere appeared.

"Don't shoot. Cease fire!!!", I heard a very familiar voice followed by a gun sound.

But that was not it.

I never fired the bullet.