ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜

ᴏɴᴇ ʟᴀꜱᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺Ariana Grande 00:38 ─|───── 03:21One last time ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰Lee Yeojun

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
Ariana Grande
00:38 ─|───── 03:21
One last time
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lee Yeojun

"So you slapped him? You slapped your crush?", Oppa started to laugh at my story.

"Stopppp. IT'S NOT FUNNY", I hit him with a pillow.

"Mian mian, so what are you going to do now?", He glanced at me curiously.
(Sorry sorry)

"I'll apologise tomorrow"

"But I already don't like this guy. He gets into fights", he folded his arms.

"So what? I like him. That's enough", I sticked my tongue out teasing him.

"What's his name?"

"You think I am crazy to tell you that? Then you are definitely going to annoy him by using your position Lieutenant Lee", I snapped.

My brother Lee Chunho was a lieutenant. He was going to be Platoon Leader of our class 3-2. I was more than relieved when he told me about that. I was so sure that if Oppa was around me everything would be alright because it's always been like that. I asked him to keep it a secret that he's my brother to my classmates which he gladly accepted.

We had dinner all together. I was soo happy when I saw father at home. My father asked me to reconsider my choice about going to the military training which confirms that it was not just some random training camp just like Jangsoo and I had predicted . But again, I had no plans to be someone's burden and the training was definitely going to make me stronger. That's why I had to go to the military training.

I asked my mother to bring me some medicines which might come handy during the training but she also gave me her study material which might help me in emergencies and I was really thankful for that.

I got back to my room after we had dinner and turned on my phone. It was switched off since morning. As soon as I did that I was spammed with messages from my classmates. The group chat I had with Yujung and Dahye had 100+ messages and not to mention the number of missed calls I had from both of them.

I ended up calling Dahye. She screamed at me and then hung up the call telling me that she thought I died while crying her eyes out. I was barely able to control my laughter while talking to her. Then I messaged Yujung. I really wanted to call her but she was the only normal one in our group so she goes bed on time and I had no plans to disturb her sleep. But to my surprise she had messaged me back asking about the incident in the morning. I replied her and then told her about my plans of apologising to Il-ha.

But then her next message shocked me.

Il-ha is not joining the military training. I heard him talking about that to Huirak. He might not come to school from now on since the training starts tomorrow.