ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟛

ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴛᴀʏ

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

Jeff Satur
01:37─|─── 04:16
Why Don't You Stay
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

"Is it because of you?", Bora walked up to Jangsoo who was standing alone on the rooftop totally distracted.

They both were keeping an eye on the spheres since it was their turn now.

"Hm?"

"Yeojun and Il-ha"

Jangsoo let out a sigh.

"You don't even deny. So what happened?"

"Why should I tell you that?"

"I know you like Yeojun", Bora smirked at him.

Jangsoo ended up telling her everything. He just needed someone to listen to him. He was frustrated about everything. More than anything he was disappointed at himself. He knew what he did was unacceptable.

"YOU KISSED HER? HOW COULD YOU DO THAT?", Bora screamed controlling her urge to hit him.

"I know right. How could I do that to her? I feel like an asshole", Jangsoo whispered.

"Just apologise for now. But I don't think she's gonna forgive you anytime soon", Bora gave him a pat and got back to work.

I am no better than Younghun, Jangsoo thought.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Everyone including Yeojun and Wonbin gathered in the office of Halim school. Nara and Chiyeol had noticed the sphere changing their places so Lieutenant Lee ended up calling a meeting. After plotting the changes in the positions on the map, with the help of Halim schooler, Lieutenant Lee spotted that there was a shelter where the sphere were moving.

"What do we do now?", Chiyeol questioned.

"We will return back as planned", Lieutenant Lee replied.

"What about the shelter?", Il-ha questioned.

"We are really less in numbers. Let's return as soon as possible and find another way"

"But what if they attack before that?", Yeojun questioned.

"Given their speed. It'll be late till the help comes", Youngshin added.

"What's wrong with you guys? We are so less in numbers", Hana tried to stop everyone.

"That's right! We have to follow the order", Youngsoo joined her.