ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚

ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ ᴅᴀʏꜱ

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺SOYOU(소유)01:22 ───|──── 03:56Goodbye (이젠 안녕)

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
SOYOU(소유)
01:22 ───|──── 03:56
Goodbye (이젠 안녕)

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Lee Yeojun

4 weeks later

As soon as my eyes opened I looked around and noticed that I was in my room. I sighed in relief.

Nightmare.

It was just a nightmare.

I looked at the clock it was 2 am. After tossing and turning trying to find a comfortable position for falling asleep I gave up.

It was around 3 now.

I got out of my room and went to my brother's room.

It was empty.

I miss him.

I walked towards my parents room wiping out the tears before they fall off my eyes. Mother was sleeping peacefully. My father's place was also empty.

I pulled out the comforter and cuddled besides mother trying to sleep. She wrapped her arms around me and I fell asleep in her embrace.

But then I woke up again.

This time I gave up for real and walked into the bathroom and did morning routine. I went downstairs towards the living room and turned on some random song making sure that it didn't disturbe mother's sleep.

She must be really tired.

She's working overtime at the hospital since the staff was insufficient. She also cooks and takes care of the house alone. I glanced at the huge photo frame of my family. It was from my last year's birthday party. Everyone was smiling genuinely. Everyone was happy. Everything was just perfect.

Until those fucking spheres showed up. Since then father and brother were always at work. At first I didn't let that bother me since it was their work. But now, it has been a couple of months since they both came home.

Are they alright?

Oppa used to call me from time to time but as time passed he no longer checked on me. Whenever I called him, he would never pick up. When I asked mom about that, she told me that they were really busy with work.

So I acted tough.

Like I didn't care.

But I did care. Since I was the younger sibling, Oppa was my everything. He practically raised me up since both my parents were working.

I just missed him so fucking much.

I was so lonely.

"Appa, Oppa.... It's getting really hard for me nowadays. Even mother, she's really tired and exhausted. I miss you both so much. How are you doing? Are you eating well? Don't you miss mother's cookin-?", My voice cracked as I blinked my eyes since it was getting hard for me to focus on the photo because it was becoming blur by the tears in my eyes.