ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟛

ɪ'ᴍ ʙᴇɢɢɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅ

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺Taylor Swift 00:42──|─── 03:34Willow ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰Lee Yeojun

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
Taylor Swift
00:42──|─── 03:34
Willow
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lee Yeojun

"How are you doing, Youngsoo?"

I was finally back being the record keeper. Il-ha was doing it all the time so I asked him I'll do it by myself for today. I was also curious about how everyone was doing.

"I don't know", he let out a sigh.

And that was basically the reaction of everyone whom I already recorded. Everyone was getting used to the exhausting lifestyle.

"If you don't mind,Can I ask you something?", I questioned.

Youngsoo gave me a nod.

"Why are you so obsessed with CSATs?", I carefully asked him,"Forget it, that was not really nic-"

"My family", he says.

Youngsoo's family was not in a great financial position. He had younger siblings to take care of. That's why he wanted to get good scores in CSAT and get scholarship which might help him to get a job with nice pay so he'll be able to take care his family.

"That's really cool, I'm really proud of you Youngsoo-ya", I walked near him giving him a little shoulder pat.

Youngsoo smiled awkwardly, "Really?"

"A hundred percent"

"Do you know anything about the CSAT?", He asked me.

I couldn't just tell him about the cancellation of the exams. It would break him. But I knew that I couldn't hide it for him or the others forever. I still had to talk about it to Il-ha and Soochul about this matter so I ended up keeping it to myself for now.

"I'm sorry"

"It's okay, Yeojun. Thanks for listening to my tear jerking life story even though it's a cliche"

"Aniya, it's my duty as a friend to be there for you. If you have anything going on come to me. I'm a good listener", I shrugged off.

"Nara is the last one. I'll call her on the way"

"Thank you", I flashed him a small smile.