ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟟

ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴇʟᴛ ꜱᴏ ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ʙᴏɴᴇꜱ

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺Felix (SKZ)00:53──|─── 03:28Deep End ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰Lee Yeojun

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
Felix (SKZ)
00:53──|─── 03:28
Deep End
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lee Yeojun

"Wonbin Ahjussi!!!!!", I squealed running towards him as soon as I spotted him at the headquarters.

"Oh- isn't that our brave Yeojun?", He smiled looking at me.

"Are you healed now?", I questioned him refering to the gun shot.

"Of course, What about you?"

And yes.

I was finally able to use my left hand since it was almost healed. It's been a couple of weeks since the explosion took place. I heard from my brother that everyone was safe and were carrying out their mission well. I kept insisting that I wanted to go back to them but my overprotective brother and mother had other plans.

Mother banned me from going out until yesterday because she wanted me to get fully healed. Considering how reckless I behaved since the spheres shit started, I understood why she was so strict about everything.

I would've done the same if I was in her shoes.

"WE LOST CONNECTION WITH THEM?", I was dumbstruck with the new information I recieved from Sergeant Wonbin.

"We are trying to reach out somehow but-", he paused sighing which made it clear that they couldn't.

"What will happen now? Do you have any idea why that happened?"

"The signals with others have been just right so that can't be the problem. It's most likely to be broken physically", Oppa answered.

"So we have no idea what happened to them?", I asked them.

I was getting all sorts of weird thoughts.

What if something bad happened to them?

What if they are in danger?

What if-

"Yeojun, calm down", Oppa grabbed my shoulder.

"But Oppa", I glanced at him with my teary eyes.

"Lieutenant Lee, May I accompany her to the Platoon two's base?"

We both looked at the direction when we heard his voice.

It was Officer Han.

"It's dangerous, we have no idea about what's going on over there"

"That gives us another reason to go there, Oppa. What if they need our help? What if there is shortage of ammunition?", I questioned back.