ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟝

❝I wish you all the best, really❞

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
Olivia Rodrigo

01:55──|─ 02:56
Happier

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
Kook Youngsoo

A useless piece of shit

That's me right now. The exams have been cancelled and I'm done for life. My plans have been crushed. All I wanted in life was to get a job with nice pay and help my family hoping father would finally retire from working at the construction site tirelessly, hoping I would help mother to get medical treatment for her joint pains, and lastly help my siblings to have a free life unlike mine.

But it'll always remain as an unfulfilled dream.

Officer Han asked us to vote whether we wanted to stay or go back to Seoul. But that didn't matter to me anymore. Anyways I voted for god knows what, I don't even remember that.

I walked towards the rooftop.

It will be over.

Just hold yourself for a while.

I took a deep breath thinking about everything happened in last few months. The training, the spheres attacking, the explosion and Yeojun returning back. I was not really close to anyone. I just knew that but chose to ignore because I was supposed to get marks not friends. But somehow right now I started to regret not getting closer to them. Everyone were nice people. They would have definitely accepted me.

"What are you doing there?"

I turned around and saw Soyeon, my crush since forever.

"Are you alright?", She walked near me.

My vision blurred.

She's the first one to ask me that,

Or maybe the last.

I wiped out my eyes giving her a nod.

"You sure? I know CSATs means a lot to yo-"

"Can you leave? I need some space", I cut off her words rudely.

She left the rooftop and I busted into tears.

Thank you, Soyeon.

It was nice meeting you.