ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡

ᴍɪꜱꜱ ᴏᴜʀ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺YONGZOO02:54────|── 04:09SWEET HOME

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
YONGZOO
02:54────|── 04:09
SWEET HOME

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

(Disclaimer: This chapter contains disturbing content so refrain reading if you are underage or uncomfortable)

Lee Yeojun

That was soo fucking dumb.

I ran away from Il-ha as soon as I confessed.

I fucked up.

For real this time.

Just thinking about how I'd face him again makes me to go crazy. I reached the office while thinking about the worst case scenarios in my mind.

"Excuse me, where should I put this camera?"

"Ah- keep it with yourself for now", Wonbin Ahjussi told me.

I looked around to find Oppa but he was no where to be seen.

"If you are searching for our Lieutenant Lee he's down patrolling"

"How did you know?"

"He used to show me your photos together showing off that he has a pretty sister", he laughed.

"Can I go to meet him now?", I asked.

"Go ahead he's downstairs"

"Thank you so much", I bowed and went to meet Oppa.

I spotted his silhouette near the playground so I walked near him without making any noise.

"Oppa", I screamed into his ears making him startle as I gave him a quick hug.

His expression was priceless.

"Yah, Jun. What are you doing here? Go and sleep. Aren't you tierd?"

"But I wanted to see you~", I looked at him with the puppiest eyes a person could ever make.

"Go and show your aegyo to your crush. It's not going to work on me", he poked my forehead.

"You are no fun, I'll go now", I made a mad face and walked away from him.

I could hear his chuckle. I turned around, waved him a bye and walked towards the school building. After walking a bit I spotted a familiar figure.

"Younghun?", I called him out.

"I knew something was up", he murmured.

"Wait- what? Is something wrong?"

"Don't you know that better than me?", He suddenly started to walk closer to me.

"Yah, what are you doing?"

"Stop acting clueless, you fucking bitch!", He kept walking closer to me.

"Yah, JANG YOUNGHUN! ARE YOU NUTS?", I pushed him over his chest walking backwards but he held my hand against his chest.

I tried to pull my hand back but his grip around my wrist but he was really strong.

"Let's have a deal"

"What's wrong with you, Younghun?"

"I saw you giving that Platoon Leader looks in the class. I do understand that you want to go to medical school but don't you thinking fucking that old man is too much?"

I felt adrenaline rush through my veins as I pulled my hand from his grip.

"YOU BETTER SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH IF YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING", I screamed at the top of my voice pushing him away from me.

"Okay then, let's do this. I'll keep it a secret so just sleep with me. Since it's not your first time it's not a big deal anywa-", I slapped across his face before he could complete his bullshit.

I wiped out my tears as I ran away from him before anything happens.

"How dare you!", He suddenly pushed me making me fall down, pinning my hands with his and locked me down so I couldn't move anymore.

"Didn't you know? I've always liked you. I've always wanted you. You never FUCKING LOOKED AT ME"

I felt a stinking sensation on my cheek and taste of blood inside my mouth.

He had just slapped me.

"L-Leave me, ple... please I beg you. I'll tell no one about this", I sobbed.

I want to go home.

I had no energy left in my body to fight against him.  I closed my eyes tight.

"OPEN YOUR EYES AND LOOK AT MY FACE"

I was literally terrified. At this point I just hoped that a sphere would fall down.

"I can't believe that out of all the boys in the class you fucking looked at that fucking Il-ha jerk. What did you even see in him? I'm thousand times better than that dumb son of a bitch", he hissed.

"Get your filthy hands off her, you jerk", I heard a scream.

I opened my eyes right away when I recognised the voice.

Thanks for showing up, Il-ha.