ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟛

ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏᴇꜱ ɪᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇꜱ ᴍᴇ ᴄʀʏ

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺Bigbang02:03──|─── 04:39Last Dance ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰Lee Yeojun

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
Bigbang
02:03──|─── 04:39
Last Dance
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lee Yeojun

"It's done"

I wrapped up soyeon's wound with the bandage after cleaning it and applying some healing cream over it. We were lucky enough to find some water and gas to make them warm for Soyeon.

She was falling asleep because I had given her some antibiotics for reducing her fever.

"Will she be fine?", Yeonju whispered making sure she didn't wake Soyeon up.

"For now, I guess. The bleeding stopped but she needs to get stitches", I whispered back.

Yeonju has been a great help for me while treating Soyeon. Everyone else was busy searching things which might be useful for us. I got out of the house to get some air.

I heard faint sobs from the store room few steps away from me.

"Wootaek"

It was Soochul.

"What?", Chiyeol questioned.

"I couldn't save him"

"What are you talking about? Wasn't he in the 2nd van?"

"Wootaek, I just left him behind"

"Did he die?", Chiyeol asked.

I couldn't listen to them anymore. I walked away from the place covering my mouth trying to control my sobs.

I walked behind the house making sure that there was no one as I hid my face between my knees crying out loud for the first time today. I was feeling helpless and resentful. All I needed was a hug from my loved ones. Mother must have been moved to the shelters. Father must be busy with the military work and Oppa must have reached at Mount Soak safely with the others. Yujung and Dahye must be worrying about me.

And lastly, Il-ha.

I just needed a hug from him. I just wanted to hear him calling my nam-

"Jun-ah"

Il-ha?

I looked up in an instant as I heard my name.

Nothing but disappointment.

It was not Il-ha.

"Are you alright?", Jangsoo took a seat beside me.

Only if Il-ha was here right now.

He would have definitely scolded Jangsoo for says that.

"You know, you can tell me anything. I won't judge", Jangsoo continued.

I wiped out my tears and looked at him, contemplating whether I should tell him.

"Yesterday...", I started.

Jangsoo was looking at me curiously.

"I went to tell Oppa about our plan but he was pissed off because I had sneaked out with you guys. I left him without telling him anything", I continued, blinking the tears before they fall off my eyes.

"Only if I told him about everything. No one would have been at the gate when the sphere fell. I naturally feel guilty about everything", I completed.

I felt his hand sneaked around my shoulder giving me a pad as I looked up at him.

"So you feel it's your fault?", Jangsoo glanced at me with an unreadable expression.

I just nodded since no words were coming out of my mouth.

"Yah, if it's anyone's fault, it has to be the sphere's. You didn't do anything wrong. We can't turn back time anyways. Stop thinking about these things and try to find a way to save the one's who are alive. So that we won't regret about that later, Arraseo?"

That speech Jangsoo gave me was something I really needed right now, as if I found a map for an unknown journey to the future.

He stood up suddenly and cleared his throat getting my attention.

"My lady, Do you like flowers?", He spoke in the historical drama accent with a cheeky smile on his face.

"What's up with you?", I weirdly looked at him.

"I picked them up on the way since they reminded me of you", he pulled out a daisy flower out of nowhere giving it to me still cosplaying.

I laughed at his actions and accepted the flower.

"Thank you, young master", I played along.

"HELP!!!!!!!!"

We both looked at each other in horror when we heard Joonhee's voice.

Epilogue
Kwon Il-ha

When we heard that Lieutenant Lee was going to save the others from dukjoong we all except Youngsoo sneaked into the van. Even though we got caught Lieutenant Lee he was understanding enough to let us come with him. But after seeing their van wrecked on the road scared the shit out of me.

"Guysss, look there", Yujung pointed out a car coming towards us.

"Found them", Dahye ran towards the van first followed by others.

Everyone was alright. My eyes were searching for her.

My Yeojun

But she was no where to be found.

"Where is Yeojun?", I asked Chiyeol.

"She's her-", Chiyeol pointed out but she was no where to be found.

"She definitely got into the car", said Soyoon.

"I told her not to act hero", Lieutenant Lee threw his helmet in rage.

Where are you Yeojun?