Chapter 7

Alvar's pov
        " Stella stop!"  I said running after her. Marco followed close behind. She was faster than I thought. Then all the sudden she disappeared right before my eyes. I stopped.
" What just happened?" I screamed at Marco.
" I have only seen one person do that. I am really hoping its not them," Marco said with a fearful face.
" I shouldn't have tried to keep her away. I just got her back. Now I have made a bigger mess of things. I was just treating her as if I raised her. I forget she couldn't see me we only saw her. I know she is mad that I didn't raise her. I am sorry I don't trust you. Me and her mother have been through a lot just for her to be born. Alice's father had people kidnapped her when she was pregnant. They tortured her and almost killed Stella, but Stella is strong and held on.
There are a lot of people that want to see her dead, or have her as their own," Marco said.
"She is mine ,only mine. I will do everything to find her," I said as I held Silas back.
"Come back to the Castle with me. We will find her. I might not approve of you, but my daughter seems very fond of you. So I will put what I think aside  for her, don't make me regret it," said Marco.
" I have enemies that will love to use her against me. I don't want that to happen. I want to protect her," I said as a pain shot through my chest. 
" You ok?" Marco asked.
" Her not being here is starting to hurt..something doesn't feel right. I have been told if your mate isn't with you ,you were hurt, but this hurts too much." I said.
" That means she is hurt," Marco said with sadness in his voice.
" But I didn't mark her." I said
" That doesn't matter. When you know your mate, if they are seriously injured you will feel it." Marco said.
" I wasn't told that" I said.
" That is because only mates that have a strong bond can feel it. Not every mate can connect on first sight like that. It's very rare that proves you care for her already," Said Marco.
" I promised myself I would love ,and protect my mate after what my dad did to my mom..," I said trailing off , not wanting to talk about it.
"Your father is selfish and cruel. I know he beat your mom. He saw his mate as property not as a partner. I am sorry he killed her. Alice and her were best friends." Marco said.
"He and her where mates. I don't understand how he could do that," I said. " I didn't know she knew my mom. Is that why you and my father have been rivals?" I asked
" Yes," Marco replied as he opened the castle gate.
As we walked up to the door, Marco spoke.
" We will go to the meeting room. Alice, Nico, Rosi, and  Stephano are waiting."

Stella's pov
          I feel like I was hit by a truck, I thought as I woke. I went to get up I saw the chains on me. I quickly got up then. I looked at my surroundings. I was in a damp cabin. It had 2 cells each across from each other. I seem to be the only one here. There was small window in the far corner, almost by the door. I could barley see it. I could smell death, a lot if people died here. I looked down and started breaking the chains, but they burned me. Then I started to notice how bruised I was. I tried to remember how it happened , but I couldn't remember anything
" Can you remember anything Ani?" I asked
" No I am barely conscious. It has to be wolfsbane. I think I since a spell, but I can't tell." Ani said sounding very weak.
" What is wolfsbane?" I asked.
" It is something that is fatal to wolves. A small amount won't hurt, but it will weaken you. They put a good amount on them though probably ,because nobody knows your strength. We are the first of our kind. I don't even know what a succubus does." Ani said barley able to speak.
Before I could say anything else I heard the door close. Then a tall, long black haired, red eyed, pale guy stood in front of the cell doors.
" The Queen will be happy you are awake," he said in a deep creepy voice.
" Alice?" I said in a hurt voice.
" No, the Vampire Queen. Not that trader," he laughed.
" I don't even know who that is," I said.
" Oh you will very soon, you disgrace." He said, hissing.
Then he left the room. Nobody came in for the rest of the day. I tried staying up as long as I could, but I fell asleep.