Chapter 13

" Wake up, amorino," Alvar said, as he shook me a little bit.
"I'm up," I said in a sleepy voice.
" Get dressed, we need to head to the training field." Alvar said.
  I got up and went to the closet. Alvar had the door open already. I put on a red sports bra, and black yoga shorts. Then Alvar lead me outside where everyone was waiting. When we got to the field Alvar spoke in a loud deep voice.
"You each will train with me. I want to see what you need to improve on. Girls will be first. Starting with Serena." He said, then turned to me.
" I will train with you last. Don't need you beating me up before the boys can." He said with a sarcastic voice.
  Alvar met Serena in the middle of the field. Everyone formed a circle around them. Nico stayed  close to me. Serena started it by swinging her fist at his face. He dodged it and pushed her on the ground. She tried kicking his legs from under him. He moved aside. Then she got onto her feet, then pretended to fall. When she did, she grabbed Alvar's hand taking him down with her. He landed on top of her. She laughed then kissed him. Alvar got up and spoke.
" WHAT IS...."
    Before he could say anything else, my hand was around her throat. My nails grew piercing the sides of her neck. Then I threw her across the field. Separating her neck from her body. Everyone looked at me in horror.
" Anyone else wanna try that?!" I said in a demanding voice.
" I will kill anyone who makes a move on my mate. Is that understood?!" I growled loudly.
" Yes, princess." Everyone, but Alvar said.
" Umm... we will continue this tomorrow. Dismissed." Alvar said.
" Carlo, Antonio take care of Serena, please." He continued.
"You know, your father isn't going to like that you killed a girl, princess." Nico said.
"She  kissed mate in front of everyone. There was no way I was gonna let her live. It was justified and I can handle my father." I said.
"Your father won't care if it is justified or not. He doesn't want you killing anyone. Unless they are rogues that you were hunting." Nico said.
" You didn't need to kill her," Alvar said before I could answer Nico.
"Yes I did. Wouldn't you have done the same thing?" I asked.
" Well yeah I would have." Alvar said.
" Ripping her throat out was a little much though." Nico added.
" Ani got mad and took over, she killed how she saw fit." I said with a growl.
" Let's get you cleaned up," Alvar said interrupting.
" Okay," I said, as I walked to the house with him.
" Are you upset that i killed her?" I asked.
"Yes, but not because I loved her. I am alpha, and she was part of my pack. I felt the breath, leaving her as if it were my own. I would have feelings from the other pack members, but everyone hated her" he said.
" I am sorry. I didn't want you to feel it. But I am not sorry for killing her. I told you any girl that touches you, or already has would die."
" People call me ruthless. It seems fitting that I have a mate that is to." He said as he opened the front door.
" I know why I hated her. Why does everyone else?" I asked, as we went upstairs.
" It's a long story." He said opening the bedroom door.
" Tell me please." I begged.
He sat on the bed and rubbed his hands on his face.
"It's hard to talk about..., but i will tell you." He said with a sad voice.
"You don't have to if you don't wanna." I said shyly, as I sat beside him.
"I want to.. I haven't actually talked about it since it happened. And nobody is allowed to mention it, or doesn't mention it when I'm around." He said.
" I am glad you didn't ask your dad what he did to Jasper, when I found you. Because everyone would have looked at me." He said looking at me.
" I had an identical twin. Identical twins on Tylena are one male split into two parts. Identical twins are only male. We can have small differences in our personality. We can feel each others pain, but have different scars. We would have had the same mate, though..." he paused and looked at me.
My heart started beating fast.
"" He hides it well. I should have felt it"" Ani said.
" Well one day Serena was by the vampire woods. She wasn't supposed to be, she was supposed to be at her post outside the house. So he went to look for her. He found her in the vampire woods. She was teasing a vampire child. Before he could stop her, they were surrounded by vampires. When they started to fight, she slipped out and left him there alone. By the time I made it to vampire woods, they were all gone. I felt him die,I could smell his blood everywhere. She pretended to cry, and be sad. I believed her for a year. That's when me and her started seeing each other. I decided to give up looking for my mate, because he wouldn't be able to have you." He said pausing.
" But later I caught her in the vampire woods again. Before I got closer, I noticed her kissing a vampire man. I hid so that I could hear them. She kept calling him mate. Then I heard him say, when will you bring me the other one. Then she said Alvar isn't that easy to leave the way. Then the vampire said, I thought killing his twin would make him come after us. She apparently thought so too. I mostly train, because that's where I feel closest to him. I know the vampires outnumber us.... I am not just gonna blindly charge in there. But when he said he killed him I charged at him. I ripping his heart out instantly. She ran. I didn't chase her though. When I got home and told my dad. He seem to not care, said the good thing about having a twins, is that you have a spare. He let her stay here. For some reason, I think my dad was glad it happened. My brother was always disobeying my father. I obey my father, because it made my life easier. So, my father never really liked him. When people mentioned him, I would get angry. So everyone stop talking about him. Mathew and Massimo kept there distance for a while. They knew I thought of him when I saw them. When your father told me what he did to make Jasper mad, he knew I wouldn't like hearing it. Because he killed Jasper's identical, twin." He looked at his hands. " It hurts one losing the other. Its a pain I wish on nobody." He said.
" What was your brothers name?" I asked
" Luca, Dante, identical, twins, have the same middle name." He said.
"What did you do to Jasper?" I asked.
" I killed his mate. She was a wolf. My dad got with someone and had a kid, a girl. She was three years old when my step mom found her actual mate. Her mate was mad that someone else had a kid with her. So he sent someone to kill her. She got to her before I did. I killed her right after she killed my sister. I didn't find out till later she was Jasper's mate." He said.
" I am gonna go was up," I said, as I did Alvar opened the door for me.