Chapter 19

"Wake up, amorino." I heard Luca and Alvar say.
As I got up Alvar spoke.
"Since you didn't tell us it was your birthday yesterday. We will be celebrating it today."Alvar said.
" I told you I don't celebrate." I said looking at Luca.
"You do now," Luca said.
"You  have a choice of dresses in the closet. I had your mom send over some." Alvar said.
I went to the closet. The door was already open. Why can't I open the closet door at least. I rolled my eyes and looked at the dresses. As I picked out a dress, I saw the gift. My mom gave to me. Why did Alvar and Luca's mom want me to have this? I thought I opened it real quick. There was a note. 

      Dear Stella,
   If you are reading this, Enzo has killed me. It is a shame we won't get to meet. I hope you are ok that I looked into your future. But I wanted to see my boys mate, before Enzo's plan went into effect. He couldn't do his plan with me alive. When I saw who you were, I was excited. I know your mother, we are best friends. I was excited to tell her, but as I looked further into your future, things were bad. So I gathered some information to help you along the way. Im not exactly supposed to, but you are a special case. Please watch out for Enzo. He wants to kill your father. I couldn't see when. He wants to be king alpha. He can only do that by killing the current King. And only before the twins become alpha. He plans to give you to the vampire queen. Not many know what I am about to tell you. But since he is the Twins father,there is a way for him to sever the soulmate bond. As long as he has a powerful witch to do the spell. If he doesn't kill Marco before the twins are alpha, he has to kill them to. The oracle, the vampire queen talks to is dangerous, but that book has something to help with that. Please protect the twins. The information in this book will help you. Better get dress the twins are about to come in the room.  Don't show them this letter today. Wish I was telling you this in person. The future is always changing. Everything in this book should help. There is another letter in here, but don't read it till the blood moon is over. Wait to read the book till after the blood moon also. That letter, and this book will be only for your eyes.
                                                                  Love,
                                                               Eliza
Boys, I love you. Take care of your mate... and I mean it  neither of you look at the other letter or the book!

         As I finished the letter I quickly tried getting dressed. As I did, I heard the door open.
"You should be finished by now, amorino." Luca said.
When he came to the closet, he saw the letter in my hand, luckily, the book and wrapping paper were hidden
"What is that" he asked with hesitation.
" I will show you later," I said, putting on the dress picked out.
It was a short, red low-cut dress. I walked out the closet. Then Alvar walked in the room.
"Why don't you wanna show us now?" Alvar asked.
They really are one person.
"You won't like it.." I said trailing off rolling my eyes.
"Besides, I'm not allowed to show you till tomorrow." I said.
They didn't question me when I said that. They just led me downstairs. They walked me behind the stairs. I've been staying here, a while, and only places I have been in the house are the bedroom, and the living room. We got to the door. It was a big red tan color. The door opened up to a ballroom. It wasn't as big as the one at my fathers, but it was big. Everyone in the pack, including Enzo was there. Nico and Rosi also were.
"Happy birthday, Princess." Everyone said.
"Thanks," I said awkwardly.
I quickly walked up to Nico and Rosi.
"Have you found Stephano yet?" I asked them.
"No, princess" they both said.
I rolled my eyes.
"I hear double from them, don't y'all start." I said.
Alvar and Luca both laughed.
" I am guessing mom and dad were busy." I said
"Yes they are" Nico said.
" What are they doing?" I asked.
"They are hunting," Rosi said.
All of the sudden I saw a orange light around Rosi.
"Yes, they haven't hunted in a while, and wanted to get there" Nico said.
The same orange light formed around Nico.
""Something is not right. They are hiding something""Ani said.
"What are you hiding?" I said.
"Nothing, princess" Rosi said.
""Not here Princess,"" Nico said.
""Don't leave without talking to me!"" I demand.
He smiled in agreement.
I spent a few hours talking to everyone. Enzo never talked, he did watch me though. I got to know Bianca a little better. She's actually pretty cool. After while Luca and Alvar spoke together.
"Thanks for coming, it's getting late. Everyone rest up."
Everyone started leaving.
"It's really good to see my boys," Enzo said, as he padded Luca on the back. Then he left the room.
" I haven't actually had a tour. Is there a meeting room?" I asked.
"Yes," Luca and Alvar said together.
" You 2 follow me," I said looking at Nico and Rosi.
We got to the meeting room and sit down.
"Now what are you hiding." I asked them.
"Your father saw Stefano. He was with their father. He was too late to hear them talking, they were shaking hands and walking away" Nico said.
I have a feeling this has something do with Eliza's note.
"Okay, that will be all. Tell my father to come see me when he can. Dismissed."I said.
" Yes, princess," Nico said as he and Rosi left.
"I had a question for them." Luca said
"Why did you tell them to leave?" Alvar asked.
"I have the answer." I said.
"Our mom said something to you in that letter, didn't she?" Luca asked.
"Yes, but I was told to show you tomorrow. So that is when I will show you. I am not disobeying her," I said.
They said nothing just lead me to our room. It was hard to fall asleep, but I finally did.