Chapter 17

I woke up to an empty bed. How do I have two mates, and still wake up alone? I got up, threw some clothes on, and went to look for my mates. I went to open the door, it suddenly open for me.
" I told you I will open your doors, amorino." Alvar said.
"You really don't want me opening doors do you?" I giggled.
"Nope that's my job." He said.
"Where is Luca?" I asked.
"Catching up with everyone. We are going to train. I never got my chance" Alvar smiled.
"Are you jealous that Luca did first?" I asked.
"No," he said, grabbing my hand and leading me downstairs.
"You see with identical, twins we feel each other's feelings, as if they are our own. So what he felt on that field I did too. Our thoughts are like they are in one head. But just because I felt it doesn't mean, I don't want to witness it." Alvar said, opening the front door.
"You once told me, that you don't want another man kissing me. Yet you're ok with Luca doing more than just kissing me" I said.
"We don't see ourselves as two people. Identical twins have a deep connection. When someone mind links us they get both, because we share a mind. We talk at the same time alot." he paused.
"When one dies a part of the other is missing. I'm glad he is not dead. I felt empty," Alvar said.
" I felt guilty when I saw you. I knew I couldn't stay away. But I knew if I were to mark you, without Luca, you would feel the pain I did, when I thought he died. Since he is also your mate you would have had a piece missing also. We would have been happy, but never whole. But after we marked you, Luca and I saw and felt all the memories that were missing. They come in small flashes will take a while for it all to be clear though...Are you ready, amorino?" He asked as we made to the field. Also changing the subject.
"Oh yeah." I said smiling. I held up my fist.
   We train together for a few hours alone. Then I felt Luca near, I stopped. When I looked up, I saw he was smiling at Alvar.
"There's something we want to show you"Alvar said.
"Besides it is about time you met Silas," Luca said.
" But I have met Silas." I said, confusingly.
They both looked at each other and laughed.
"Just watch, amorino." They said together.
I stood back watching them, Ani was anxious. She didn't want to shift until we saw what was going to happen. Then Alvar and  Luca shifted. They both looked like Silas. Then all of the sudden their fur was burning, a dark red fire. They both looked at me and then charged at each other. When they collided, there was a red light. Then I saw Silas, but this time he was 8 feet tall. Alvar and Luca were the same wolf!
""Every 1,000 years, a pair of identical, twins are blessed with the power of becoming one wolf. Normally, identical, twins only have the fire fur. I am not like them.  I am both of there wolf spirit."" Silas said.
He finished saying that, then his first started to burn the same dark red fire. They shifted back into their normal forms. Ani took over.
"Why did you change so soon, I didn't get to have any fun." She said.
"Later, amorino." Alvar said.
"Right now you are coming with us." Luca said.
Ani gave control back to me, as they led me to the back of the house.
"I don't know if I would have been able to come back here without Luca." Alvar said sadly.
"As little boys our mother took us both out here," Luca said.
"This is where we first found out our wolf is one. You don't change till you're 13 years old. We always felt like we were one person. On the day, we changed our mom took us out here. It is where she birthed us." Luca said.
"She couldn't make it to the house," Alvar said.
We finally reached a fountain on the outskirts of the backwoods. It was a gold red wolf looking to the moon. Around it were beautiful, black red roses.
"Wow this is beautiful," I said.
They lead me around the fountain, and behind the roses. On the ground was a blanket. It had the wolf woods on it. On top of the blanket was a picnic basket. Around half of the blanket were purple and red candles. Alvar and Luca grabbed my hands. Then sat me on the blanket.
" I was going to do this for you, when you first came over. I could never bring myself to come back though. It didn't feel right without Luca. I am glad I waited, now you can have the proper date." Alvar said as Luca sat with me on the blanket.
" I will be honest, when you told me about Luca I was shocked. You didn't seem like the sharing type when we met." I said.
"I am not," he said firmly.
"But with Luca, it really isn't sharing. Like I told you before, we see ourselves as one person. I feel what he feels, and we share memories." Alvar said.
" I meant to ask before, but what do you mean by sharing memories?" I asked.
"With identical, twins nothing is hidden from the other. We can see through each others eyes. In our head all our memories are as if they were lived by one person." Alvar said.
"That is why the vampire queen had to use a spell on me, and keep me weak.Alvar would have known where I was, and felt what I did. He would have came and got me somehow. She had to make it to where Alvar would feel me die. She kept me weak so I couldn't get free." Luca said.
We sat there and talked for hours, we ate the food that they made. After while we went inside. We all took a shower, then went to sleep.