Chapter 23

"The soon to be Luna of Shadow, Princess Stella Revna."Rosi's voice echoed through the ballroom,as Nico opened the door.
When the door opened everyone was looking at me. I  saw Luca and Alvar.  They both were wearing a silk,button up, short sleeve shirt. It was unbuttoned just enough to see a peak of there chest. They also had on some black jeans and they cut there hair. It was medium length and curled to one side. The other side was shorter than all the other sides. I walked up to them after everyone finished bowing.
"You cut your hair," I said.
"Yes, we only cut our hair together." Alvar said.
"We haven't been together in a while so it grew long" Luca said.
"I like it" I smiled. 
"I need her for a second." Marco said, grabbing me and leading me up by the door.
"Welcome" Marco's voice echoed through the room, getting everyone's attention.
"Today my daughter will become Luna. It will be only temporary. She will be Queen Alpha one day. I know my daughter don't like the formal things. So you can pledge your loyalty to her by partying." Marco said.
I hugged him. I really didn't want people coming up to me pledging anything.
As soon as Marco finished Alvar and Luca pulled me aside.
"I know things have been eventful, but the blood moon is over." Alvar said ,as Luca handed me a piece of paper.
"But we know our mom wanted you to read this after for a reason."Luca said.
"Don't worry we didn't read it. We know better than to disobey our mother." Alvar said.
"Ill read it behind you.  Don't let anyone see me." I said ,wanting to read it quickly.
            Dear Stella,
      There is a few things that are probably are about to happen. If you are reading this before the twins ask you to be there Luna, then you have time. But if you are reading this at you ceremony ,you are to late. Katharina has found a powerful spell book.  It was one of your ancestors.  Nobody realizes yet that you are royalty on all 3 sides. Your witch, vampire,and wolf all come from royalty. Katharina plans on making you her "new daughter." If you are reading this before your ceremony get the book. Her name is Hari, she is a witch they only have 1 name. But if you aren't, you wont have time to read the book. The colors you see are feeling. If there color sparkles they are family to you. Trust your instincts. Alice's Mom is about to appear. Remember she has powerful spells. She found one that will keep you in vampire woods. And also found something to forse you to obey. If she is able to cast the obey spell on you, only the twins can save you. Try not to let her. It will be hard she. I don't see any future to where she doesn't. But you will be ok. As soon as you see her push the twins out of your way. The spell she is gonna throw at you will kill them. The spell is ment for a succubus. You are stronger than you know. Focused on your succubus, that is your key to unlock your strength. When you push them out the way, tell them to look in my hide hole. They will know what you mean. You will be gone for 2 months. But i have something that will help them. The only reason I can help you is because of your royal blood. Certain laws that apply with magic doesn't apply to you. Can't explain anymore. Good luck I believe in you. Now look up!"

I didn't read the very end. I looked up quickly. All of the sudden red fire starts in the middle of the room. As the fire disappeared Katharina came into view.
"Mom!"Alice said in surprise.
Marco ran to me.
"You won't kill my daughter!" He growled.
"Oh I don't intend to kill her. Have you not realized" She said laughing.
"She is the one that is royalty on all sides." She said.
"I still plan on marrying her off. I only was gonna marry her to Jasper to piss you off. But since he is dead. She will me married to my adopted son." She said smiling at Alice.
Nico and rosi charged at Katharina without warning. They quickly were thrown back, she had a protection spell.
"Stupid wolfs. Did you really think I come in here unprotected?" She said.
"I don't have time for this anyway." Katharina said as she rasied her hand in my direction. Alvar and Luca jumped in front of me, but I quickly pushed them hard.
""Your moms hide hole"" I mind-linked them.
I didn't here the words Katharina said, but when she did a huge ball of purple light flew at me. I felt like i was falling though a door. And the room with everyone in it ,was getting smaller then further I fell.
      For what felt like hours I finally hit ground. It was a black concrete floor.
"GRAP HER!!" I herd Katharina said.
All of the sudden 6 men where holding me down.
I struggled to get out, but someone stabbed me. I felt my side bleeding it made me weak. Then Katharina spoke.
"Oboedite Mihi succubus, forcefully bend to my will." As soon as she said that i felt weaker. I tried struggling to get up. But everyone held me down. Katharina repeated that line 3 times then I passed out.

Alvar pov ...

Stella pushed me and Luca hard. She stronger than you think. Then she disappeared from the room.
""What about moms hide hole."" I thought.
""Maybe something's there"" Luca answered.
""We will look today"" I told him.
I looked for the letter we handed Stella. It was burned on the floor though. You couldn't only see Dear Stella and love Eliza.
"We got to go home Stella told us to retrieve something. We had just gave her a letter from our mom, before everything happened. She must have left something." I said.
"Well let me know what it is. I want to get her back quick. No telling what is gonna happen to her." Marco said.
Me and Luca quickly got in the SUV and drove off. The rest of our pack had followed behind us. As soon as we arrive Father was on the front lawn.
"I made a mistake an trusted Katharina." He said.
Luca charged at him and through him on the side of the house.
"Why would you trust her!?!" He screamed.
"She said she could make it to where I was King. She just needed me to cut your mate bond with Stella. I said yes without asking how. She has to kill me and preform a spell for it to be severed." He said, throwing Luca.
"I am not weak boy keep your hands off me." As he said then he ran.
He knew with that information we wouldn't let him live. Or at the least keep him locked up.
After all that we went and looked in the hole. There was another letter with a date 1 week from now. Saying dont open till then.
"What is it with mom and specific times?!"I said frustrated.
"And letters" Luca laughed.
"She must have a reason. Maybe there isn't anything we can do till then."
"Lets sleep on it we will tell the King tomorrow" Luca said.
We headed upstairs and both went to sleep. Why do people always want take her from us?