Chapter 3.

And they rushed out of the office.

Weird.

They're still this nervous? Good old nervous Raine. They havent changed that much, they're just a bit taller and have a longer hair. But they are still beautiful. Still.

But they are gonna work here, so Eda should act profesionally. But, dear lord, how is she gonna do that? She Will teach them so that means they Will be together nonstop.

Nonstop

Oh man.

That will be...interesting.

She was sitting in her chair while Raine was outside breathing fresh air. Eda saw them from the huge window that is in her office. Are they nervous, because of her?

At least half of the amount Eda is?

No. They're in a work. They had beautiful past but what happened won't happen again.

Even though she wanted, but it cant. Its just absurd. Right?

While Eda was thinking, Raine was panicking.

Okay, they're gonna be with her 24/7 cause of the work. How can they be calm? Raine realised that they still are in love with her. They never stopped being. And never will.

"Mister Whispers? Is everything alright?" Out of nowhere their boss appeared.

"S-sure. It's just Eda, she-"

"Is she being too rude? I told her to be more nicer but you know her, as I could tell." He interrupted Raine.

"No no she is really nice, but, isn't there anyone else who could show me the ways?" They can't be with Eda that much. That would change their life. To good, but, they just can't

"Im sorry, there's no one who could help you as she could."
Raine sighed.
"Okay, sorry for making trouble."  And they walked to the building. Eda was secretly laughing at how nervous Raine looked. In a few minutes they came to the office.

"Raine, what's wrong? Are you feeling good?"

Ah, their old, sweet, caring Eda.

"I am, don't worry about me. Should we continue with this?"

And they started talking about this boring stuff. All day, there wasn't a single "How have you been?" or "You haven't changed those years."
No contact. Just a business stuff and that.

After Eda came home, it was around 8:30 pm so kids should be home. And they were. But not alone. Young and old blight were here too.
What do they want again.

"Odalia, my dear friend hello! What do you want again?" Said Eda ironically. Luz, Hunter and the youngest blight chuckled.

"How funny you are Edalyn! Well never mind. I just wanted to say, tomorrow at our favourite restaurant 7:00 pm at time!! Dont be late or i will make you an abomination, understand?" Said the always mad Odalia

"Whats tomorrow?" Does she got birthday or what?

"Our old class will meet. Me, Alador, Darius, Raine, you and your sister."

Wait.

"Raine?" Eda asked. What's happening? Why is now Raine everywhere? God damn it!

"No, flying abomination, of course Raine you.... I won't swear, there's kids." And with that both Blights walked out of the apartment.

"How long they've been here for?"
Why, why and why?

"Just a few minutes, don't worry." Luz smiled

Eda didn't find any reason to laugh. Tomorrow will be the worst day ever.

534 words