Chapter 6

Raine were horribly nervous.

Again.

When Darius told them about the fact that they will see their old classmates, they almost fold.

"What will they wear?" was the first question after realizing they have to be there.
To solve that problem they had to clean their closet.

And that was hard.

After a hour, Raine found a white shirt with red sleeves and collar. With that they'll wear black jeans with red belt.
Red is their favourite color if someone didn't understand.

"Hm, the meeting is in...WHAT? 2 HOURS??" Raine thought they had just 30 minutes but they were wrong.In just 2 hours they will meet they old classmates after years.

And their past lover either.

Even the thought, about the fact they will have to sing a full song in front of their appearance, is driving them crazy.

What should they do the 2 hours?

The answer to this question just called them on phone.

"Hello?" they quietly asked.

"Raine? Oh, Raine!" voice of their boss sounded kinda nervous or anxious.
"Hm, you know, heh, our lead singer just called. She's sick and I was wondering if you could come and sing it? You will sing 2 songs until 7 pm and after that just 1"

You gotta be kidding them.

"What? I-I mean s-sure!! When?"
They were already nervous.

"Heh, maybe, riight now?" The boss laughed. Raine didnt have a reason to laugh.

Double fuck.

"Sure I'll see some bus"

"Thank you Raine, youre a wonderful person." And he hang on.

Wonderful person with many problems.

They were already dressed up so they grabbed a bag where their purse, keys and phone were.

The restaurant isn't too far away. So they could actually walk.

They got to the restaurant, opened the door and saw many many people already in.

That'll be a tough time.

They went to the small cabinet of theirs where they put the bag.

"Rainy!! Hi, we're going to sing together now!!"

Shit.

"Hm okay Pamela. Im so honoured about that fact."

Pamela was another singer. She sang really good but she as a person..meh.
She is obsessed with everyone. Especially, Raine.

They're so lucky for that.

She came to hug them from behind.

"How long we haven't sang together, Rainy?" she asked.

They didn't liked her much, but, they didn't wanted to be rude.

"What will we sing, Pamela?"

"Oh, Rainy, we know each other for so looong!! Call me Pam!!" She awkwardly laughed.

You wish.

"Right Pam. So? Which song?"

Pam was a shorty, slim person. She was as old as Raine and had long beautiful black hair. She had a blue eyes, blue as a pacific ocean. She wasn't ugly at all, but she was kinda..obsessive?

"What about Heart to Heart?" That one is their favourite.

"I wanted to leave that one at the end, when some very special person will be there."

We all know who.

Pamela got angry. She knew about Raine's past lover, Eda, and she hated her so much. She wasn't even prettier then her!! So what did Rainy saw in her!

"Well, tell me when you decide."
And Pam dramatically walked of

Finally

565 words

YAALLL IM SOO SOOO SORRY!!
I haven't posted much in a while because i lost motivation :) BUUT motivation is back now and I wanna know what yall are thinking about Pamela 😉