Chapter 5

A dark rainy night when Eda was talking with her children.

"Luz, there's a thing I wanted to tell you, but I forgot"  Eda began the conversation while her and kids were eating dinner.

"Sure, what's that?" Luz asked why she swallowed her favourite salad.

Eda deeply sighted.

"Well, you know I was going to school and had friends, right? So, oh and did I tell you how I once blown up a whole classroom? Principal Bumb wasn't really-" Eda changed the theme because she really didnt want to remember that she'll meet Darius or Alador again. Or that one unnamed light bluehaired person.

"Eda, get back to what you wanted to say before." Luz interrupted her. If she wouldn't, Eda wouldn't tell them what's tomorrow.

"Oh, right." She clearest her throat and began to speak about that thing.
"Okay, well, uhm tomorrow's our old class meeting and I think I'll probably won't be home till 10 pm. So, you are the responsible one-"

"Hey!! Im older!" Hunter argued.

"But Hunter. Tell me you would cook dinner or do your homework. And just because you know you should."

Hunter mumbled: "No, but I am still older."

"Congratulations, now, Luz please, please make sure these two wont hurt themselves."

Luz nodded.

"How was your day kids?"

Hunter, who was still a bit mad, got happy and immediately screamed.
"I've got an A!! An A!! In math!! It was pretty hard but I've got A!!"

"Me either, and it wasn't that hard Hunter is just...what should I say...you're bit dumb"

They all gigled and continued the conversation.

Later that night, Eda couldn't sleep.
She thought about all the catastrophic things that could happen. But, what if Raine don't want to talk with her? What if they hate her for what she did to them?

These questions caused Eda's insomniac behaviour because she was acting like one when she got up. It was a Saturday morning and kids could sleep till afternoon. But she had to go buy something she could wear.
She left a note for her kids and went to the nearest shop around.

She was messing around, but then she saw them.

The prettiest thing they've seen.

A long red dress we're just floating in the shop and nobody cared about them! They were bloody red and long till knees, with latex sleeves.

The best dress she could ask for!!

"Do you like them miss?" A voice appears out of nowhere and Eda almost jumps to the roof.

"Huh? Well, I do, yes. How much for them?"

"34€ and its a sale."

How much?!!

But. They are pretty. Really pretty!!

"Imma take them"

444 words