janara

Submitted for approval by the midnight society      I call this tale the tale of janara.  

Recuitedby the Japanese mafia  janara , Was the pain in Lena's ass. Janara did everything else to do what She can do to annoy and bug and do everything to get Lena's gold. Lena was not going to let Jeanara get the better over she actually ended up saying that she would say nothing more than a filthy yakuza. And said everything to janara's face. Janara ended up one day disappearing out of nowhere presumably was supposed to be in Japan during hard-core karate do the death karate.  A woman of no soul janara was nothing more than a Fem yakuza who is it going to attack Lena with every chance she God. She never had a run a job so she was nothing more than a bum and yakuza at that.
But one legionnaire a girl did not show up to be in any hard-core karate tournaments people started to wonder what happened in general I want to see dead or is he alive or was she kidnapped. This is something is very real in the world of yakuza.
But then there was rumours in Japan that a blonde haired girl part old haired blonde was heading towards a suicide forest near Mount Fuji where she was last seen. It was said that the suicide forest was out of demonic possession of the mind that will kill you even if you are not suicidal you end up killing yourself at the hands of a demon. What is this generous trade will never know.
But then someone circle around the suicide forest and found out that there was no other people outside of it which is no surprise as it was a forest of death but when I did not find an oddly blonde yellow haired girl they decided that she was in the forest probably dead.   Anything was the suicide forest were very much so a international sensational no one really knew about the suicide forest she was no different than the higher Boku forest in Romania world people come into the forest and never come out again. Was it something similar.
It was only confirmed one Lena had a dream about Yanara attacking her with a samurai sword and killing her leaving her to listen to her evil cackling laugh. This former Facebook friend was nothing more than a ghost from my dream who would kill her enemies After venturing into the suicide forests After she disgraced her boss the Oyabun.
This was not the only yakuza that was found to be in the suicide forest this has been going on for hundreds of years since the birth of the syndicate. This is the first American firm yeah Cusa who was actually caught dead in the suicide forest. If she is not in your dreams killing you with a samurai sword he will be waltzing around in the forest As if lost.  Some say that they only have ghosts when they are trying live and unfinished life.