stones

Submit to approval of the Midnight Society I call this Tale of stones

It started one summer when I was reading my book way past my bedtime during the midnight hours soon waiting to the witching hours. I kept hearing screaming from the forest that is next to my apartment. I continue to read my books and get the screaming was just an hour or something but was a little phazed from it.
" what the f***" I said on the second night as I kept hearing the screaming it was getting louder in blood-curdling. It sounds like a woman was being hurt I want to investigate but there is no source to the sound it was as if there was a ghost but I didn't know. The book that I was reading was a science book so I didn't believe very much in ghosts. Which allowed me to think what the f***.
On the third night I ended up hearing the screaming again and then whisperings of the word stones repeatedly
" stones stones stones" and the creepy blood curdling scream from the woman I want to investigate again to see if there's anyone being attacked or if there's anything at all but there wasn't. I want as far as to go into the forest at the witching hour the timeline the screaming and the moaning of the word Stones comes into play. And I did not find anything just negative energy.
On the fourth day I heard the screaming and I actually saw what looked like a woman in turn of the century clothing being stoned to death by man she she was North American and was being attacked for being a witch as I was in Salem. Soon the screams got louder and more blood-curdling and soon stopped and they the words " Stones Stones stones stones" continued Into the Night as if this was a haunting and now I couldn't believe my eyes as to what I was seeing the poor woman being tortured the 5th night I saw the same thing. Soon I ended up wanting to just go to sleep and forgetting about the whole incident with the screaming and the stones. But then I woke up at the witching hour at Clock work and then I found the woman bloodied almost to a pulp standing at the edge of my bed asking me in a very desperate voice why didn't you help me why didn't you help me repeatedly I couldn't see through her as though she was an apparition. The next thing you know I scream bloody murder because it's not every day you see someone who is Bloody and Ward gored at the edge of your bed as you sleep. The woman appeared to have some sort of mental illness and was considered a witch because of it. I screamed again entering on my light he disappeared ever since then I have been sleeping with the light on when I lived in that apartment.