the shamaness of elk forest

Submitted for approval of the Midnight Society I call this Tale the tale of shamaness of elk forest

Elk forest was believed to be a very spiritual place in the middle of Siberia. This is where the Amazons roamed and Gru their empire from this Black Sea to the caucuses to the and a Russian Far East. It was there that they found a evil shamaness.    Her name was alter as in she always gave and offerings to the evil spirits to her alter usually these offerings were human. It was a Wonder Woman women started disappearing from the homestead of the Amazons. But they didn't know what was going on if there was a monster or if there was something Supernatural going on.
It is said alter was very evil and very vengeful if he didn't get her own way why he had died the woman did not stop disappearing instead they found them half consumed as if eaten by an animal or Monster. But the bite marks were too small to be that of an animal or Monster they found out that this was the work of alter be on her grave. After one woman died another dead as well and so on and so on I can't go on like this until pretty soon half the empire was almost chewed up literally.
Alter his evil spirit one as far as West as the caucus mountains. In southern Russia had their original territory from the Black Sea to the Caucasian Mountains. It was said that she was going to go and destroy the mountains of Caucasia with only her evil spirit and her powers from the women that he had murdered. One Caucasian Amazon was not going to have any of this I don't want as far as to go to the top of the highest peak of the caucuses. There she would find a way to fight and send alter back to the Land of the Dead where she belong. But it was not going to be easy there was spells and incantations that had to be done and she had to do them repeatedly and then the spirit of Alder disappear forever. Little did they know that the spirit was still among them still eating their women and conquering their territory as if it was a plague.
One sighting of altar was in the the part of the Caucasus Mountains being modern-day chechnya and Dagestan.
Natalya one of the Eastern Amazon Society was going to go after the spirit of elk forest which was Elder and then go and conquer the evil that was residing and radiating from that region.
It is said the women that were murdered buy alter were brought up to the sky and we're brought up as a elk and became the constellation the elk ( the modern-day Big Dipper)

Will they ever find Justice