juggler

Submitted for approval of the Midnight Society I call this the tale of the juggler

A couple of kids warrant to a carnival one day and never came back supposedly they came across the juggler are horrible serial killer who want to go and attack whoever came to the carnival it is said that the carnival was haunted by the jugglers ghost and what is continuing his crimes. But that was just hearsay three teenage boys wanted to prove everyone wrong that the juggler did not exist or that he was dead to begin with.
The juggler or Boogie Woogie Wu is sometimes he's called by the FBI was also carney who went mad who killed some people during a ride how he climbed on the right I will never know and then he fell to his death.
One-on-one boy went into the ride that the supposed serial killer carney died in. They are calling each other like very obscene names trying to coax one of each other to try to get them to go into the ride. Then one guy got sick and tired of the name calling said "okay I will go ahead you follow me you butt heads."
The Pavilion or the ride that the serial killer wasn't working at smelt wreaking death it smelled so god-awful they thought that there were other victims. But there was no other signs of bones or text you or anything of that matter. Just the smell of rot in the air. Soon they should come on let's just go he's not going to come so there's no point there's no such thing as a drug lord in the beginning. That was the one they were proven wrong.
In a hissing snake like voice the jugular came in the ask if he could help them. He ended up leading the boys are stray from the exit.
As the infamous juggler decided he was going to take them deep into his lair the smell of Rotting Flesh and the composition was too much for the boys they thought they were and I tried to call him but really the catacomb was of the juggler's victims.

It scared the boys to think that he was living inside his victims using his victims as his own house or man cave it was God awful smelling and rotting they tried to leave but the juggler got to the door quickly before them as if he was a ninja. Then they knew he was really a ghost. That the catacombs were dressed his place where he head during the year and every Halloween he would come out during the Carnival season and lure young people into his catacombs and kill them and add to his house of collection of rotting Corpses. It was a god-awful sorry for the guys to see but they thought he had to have a weakness. Then they decided stab him in the heart and see what happens to the ghost there if the ghost word advantageous after the stabbing then it was over. They stabbed the ghost and it goes instantly disappeared but the Rotting Flesh still continue to wreak.