demonic kid

Submitted to approval for the Midnight Society I call this Tale the tale of the Demonic kid

As I said in the beginning of the story of the man who went mad I ended up seeing weird scripture being slimed on new my wall in my laundry room do East. It was kind of frightening to see these letters I have never seen before Facing East as you're facing East in my laundry room. I tried everything in my power to purify the house are there any demons particularly the man who went mad. Every time my brother came to visit I would have to smudge the house because the letters would intensify and would freak me out even more.
Sound when they sweating letters came out the Slime also came in with blood human blood I found out when I had it tested. And it was a frightening thing as if the Arabic writing was in the actual blood itself soon enough it look like blood spatter I didn't know what the f*** to think about it except I could not do anything but smudge the house and also do daily rituals in order to the Flying the ghost of the evil man. Soon I learn to ignore the writing on the wall and it soon disappear like that they say in school when you get bullied that you are too ignore and it'll disappear.
I was lucky it worked on a ghost usually does not work on a ghost I don't know how Peter does it to be stuck in a house full of blood and guts knowing that he can't see it so I can from the man's Vision whatever happened to the demon child was a question that is beyond words or beyond anything else for that matter. It said that that kid was doing time in juvie and then we're going to do time and Madill prison for manipulating and brainwashing a man in the murder and for conspiracy of murder. But the kid never had any recollection of what he did or the religion that he found he just ended up saying "why did I do that I didn't mean to do this I was abused in my home and was forced to live in the basement I had no choice but to do whatever you said I did. I think I am possessed"
Without information the kid was taken out of prison and poured into a mental hospital for evaluation and came out clean and you know what to do with a manipulator like that master manipulator so they ended up bringing back in the death penalty just for this one case. Sand is this kid still Hans the basement of his house where he was abused and founded a religion on hatred. As the ghost haunted the basement you could hear your moaning and groaning as if the he or being tormented again beyond the grave. Is said that he still plans ideas into people's heads who all came to the house as of possessing them.