cyber

Submitted for approval of the Midnight Society I call this tail a tail of cyber

Kayla got a new phone which was good. But if you didn't know what was happening when she started getting text messages from otherworldly area code she tried to find every country that had that area code but came up empty the messages were very disturbing and nature and we're bullying harassing her she was wondering if there was a named of the source of these harassing and horrific calls and text messages but there was no name that came up or there was just the number six six six six six six six six six and if it was the Devil Himself making the call but we will never know. Once he saw the seven 6s of the unknown phone number she was scared setlist for her own sake because she had to deal with these harassing calls herself she couldn't tell her mother.
Do you want to every phone company to have her phone number reviewed or cancelled or change but nothing happened the calls and texts keep coming from the same 7 digit number which was all sixes. One time she decided to call up the number to see what the caller had to say if it was a human that was. But it wasn't.
The thing on the other end the being on the other end of the phone had a very otherworldly voice and Supernatural or demonic voice that no one else go to hear what her it was telling her to do more disturbing things or two say more disturbing stuff he kept saying who is this who is this let God know where then.....
The voice on the other end decided to reveal its identity it was Lucifer from the other side Lucifer from Hell the king of Hell himself. Hearing Satan's voice for the first time was not exactly the first thing you want on your list of things you want to do before you die.
But when she went to her only friend that would talk to her right about and girl she said that is not a normal demon that this was the tantric demon that was supposedly out to get people unless you wasn't the only one the name of this demon or deity was called vermissa. Vermissa was a very scary and very disturbing dd1 she looked it up online when she was able to get onto the internet. When she found out she finally through her phone in a hole that was six feet deep hoping that the devil or for me so would go away but instead when she fell asleep one night she saw the tantric demon the deity from Tibet coming from the photo of her bed and trying to to get ahold of her soul she actually saw her show become possessed by that of of the actual demon itself. That night she took her sharp Crystal pointed at the demon and told it to go away then it disappeared like she was left soulless.