Barbie doll syndrome

Submitted to approve of the Midnight Society I call this Tale the tale of
The Barbie doll syndrome

Alex always one very similar to Britney Spears and Barbie. But going to cost you everything not just an arm and a leg financially but it was going to cost her even her life. Why is he saw Britney Spears Hit Me Baby One More Time she was awestruck and said this is who I want to be like exactly. Alex was not the most skinny girl in the world so she ended up starving herself. Following up with astringent Fitness routine that was enough to make a Navy SEAL nauseous. Her parents were worried about her well-being. Her friends didn't help her very much her friends were in this as well as they were purging and starving themselves as well.
Then one time after a starvation induced heart attack Alex had a bad near death experience where she saw a half tree Half Barbie doll. The doll had his head as is blonde blue-eyed beautiful. The rest of her Limbs and torso were trees. Then she ended up hearing the sound of a voice it sounded similar to the devil saying this is what happens when you starve yourself how far is gluttonous in any way is you become a tree similar to that of suicide but you're able to talk but you're not able to move.
The girl just laugh at the Devil as if there was nothing to be afraid of. He said with your gluttonous Behavior you will end up in hell.
Gluttony one of the seven deadly sins doesn't mean you just have to sit and eat food all day long sometimes it means being obsessed with food or dieting and Fitness. Alex did not know this until she learned this from her religion teacher then her heart felt with Dread that was not a near-death experience that was a prophecy of her fate to become.
Soon the girl was afraid of Kris and was also afraid of falling asleep as she was afraid of another heart attack that was when she decided she was going to seek help for her eating disorders bulimia and anorexia nervosa. She ended up having to stay at an inpatient place and still having the nightmares oak trees grabbing at her and tearing her apart. But this is what you deserve when you obsess about things you shouldn't obsess about. Perfection and gluttony are not the best things to mix.
Just take it from Alex she had to learn it the hard way and she almost died.