the witch

Submitted to approval of the Midnight Society I call this the tale of the witch

4200 years old is the woman that hung around the forest believed to have been tortured to death by man for being a witch. She still Warner the woods Salem during the summer months when the Salem witch trials happened. It was a very odd thing for her to keep reliving the same thing over and over again her death and the cause of it. It was said that she always wanted the forest and no one was allowed to go near the forest even in modern times. One time she discovered water particularly a swimming pool.
What is the swimming pool thing she she said as she dipped her feet in the water. It was a hard summer tonight so she decided she was going to go all in the swimming pool that is she didn't know how to swim is very hard I felt like she was being waterboarded again by the inquisitors was soon as she got the hang of the swimming aspect and it became natural for her to be in the water. First her screams were there of fear because you didn't know what the water was going to do. Then it came to her that she ended up having a lot of fun in the water splashing around and playing around. For she has never seen a swimming pool in her life nor has she ever well periods or take the opportunity and find out what the swimming pool was about when she decided it was not harmful but fun leaving the forest and roaming the swimming pools of the neighbourhood of Salem Massachusetts. He was no longer afraid of her past but he was a ghost on the least. She was stuck in the past for some time but you can feel the sensation of the water he bring her body or so of flowed as she was trying to swim and having fun with it.
What a marvellous invention you don't have to be hurt to use this stuff instead he going to have fun and even bathe in these things she thought. But soon one curious kid ended up here in splashing sounds in the middle of the night during the witching hour. He ended up going downstairs to investigate trying not to disturb his parents when he saw the go to the woman in the swimming pool swimming and fraud in the Water he decided he was not going to bother the ghost or his parents at least until the Morning Has Come. It was as if there's a mutual respect between the living and the dead.