leather faced girl

Submitted to approval of the Midnight Society I call this the tale of the  the leather faced girl

There was a girl who was badly beaten by hers schoolyard tormentors. That they ended up having a graph actual Rawhide on her face to actually reconstruct her skin but her skin was in different tones like patches. She ended up being more less tormented even more and then was threatened with death. When that happened she decided she was going to take the whole time and attack her schoolyard torment her who destroyed her face in the first place. But these Killing Spree did not stop there it continue the arm until she lost her face when she lost her face it was said that that was when she finally was committed to hell.
Miss Leatherface she is sometimes called Rose back from the dead just to continue on with her Vengeance killing spree. She was bound and determined to get the people who were after her in the first place the Catholic School System. Is said that it was sanctioned by the school her beating and disfigurement. She couldn't stand the sight of another Catholic school so she from Beyond the Grave on Dad burnt down the school hoping that the kids will not come back to the school the next day. What she thought wrong as she ended up trying her darndest to engulf every building there is that is a school. Schools had a symbolic meaning to her because she was always tortured and tormented in the schools. Is so she is one of the many of the residential school children who have been abducted from their Homeland and taken to be Catholic and raised by evil nuns and Priests. She was said to have been experimented on beaten and even as far as mutilated not just her face but the rest of her body. Her body healed her face didn't because plastic surgery at the time was just in his infancy. He is said to have burned herself down in a room in the residential school that she lived in and then was and go in with the building and never came out again. She was a human torch coming around back from the grave former suicide to go and burn down other institutions that offensive to her. She went as far as to go and going to the minds of the evil nuns in the priest who kept haunting the children to the 70s.
It was there that she when this final residential school was closed he returned to her place of Torment hell. But then after the Advent of fun and 500 children being buried alive in Canada her spirit came back with a vengeance. He was not a good look and ghost she was actually pretty just figured as if in real life. When she saw one of the five hundred children that were buried alive she ended up saying I was one of them.