°Bill x Reader ° •SMUT•

^requested^

Bills POV:

"Good morning pretty girl" I say as i am awakened to my girlfriend y/n smiling at me with her gorgeous Cristal blue eyes. "Good morning my love" she said giggling. "What shall we do today? We don't have any plans and we don't have to leave for another 3 1/2 hours" I say with a smile and sit up. She Sits up on her knees after me and beings to think playfully.

"I Think... We could have some fun before we have to get up and get ready to go..." She says giving me that look. "Ooh, someone is feeling playful huh pretty gurl?~" I say as i laugh and pin
y/n down as she laughs. "We did sleep till noon, and I think it'll be fuuun~~~" she says with a smile.

Y/n POV:

As Bill pins me down I let out a giggle. And he kisses me. I deepen the kiss and melt into it as he licks my lip asking too enter which I let him. We make out for a few minutes before we stop to breath. "Cloths off baby" he says sweetly. I do as I am told.

I take off my cloths and get back on the bed. Bill does the same and undresses himself and gets back in bed. His jet black hair and dark chocolate drown eyes, make me melt away as he spreads my legs open and I can't help but to admire his Pal skin and tall stature. "Are you ready pretty girl!" Bill says sweetly. "Yes baby" I say back.

Bills POV:

As y/n says she's ready, i push my dick inside of get pussy, earning a moan out of her. "Ahh-" she says and jolts up a bit " I'm sorry princess, I'm not hurting you am I?...." I say quickly, making sure she isn't in any pain. "It just took my by surprise. I'm ok keep going" she said reassuring me she isn't in any pain.

I nod my head and start slow but begin picking up speed. "Mmn~" I moan out "ahh Bill~" y/n moans loudly. I speed up hitting her sweet spot every time. "Ah~"she moans out again as we both are breathing heavily " fuckk, your such a pretty girl ~" I moan. "Bill....Bill Bill uh fuck!~"_y/n moans louder. As we both breath heavy I can feel myself start to reach my climax.

"AHH FUCK BILL IM GONNA CUM!!~" Y/n yells moaning with every breath. "Cum for me pretty girl~" I say moaning. "I-I'm gonna. AHH FUCCK BIILL!!!~~" she screams my name as she i felt her cum on my dick. I pull out as tell her to prop herself up and she does so. I jerk off and she opens her mouth. I finish, chumming on her face and in getting it in her mouth. "Swallow my pretty baby." I say. She does so and smiles falling down on the bed. I lay next to her and kiss her telling her I lover her. She smiles as she said she loves me to.

~TIME SKIP ~

after we shower and get cleaned up, we pack our things and head down the hotel to meet the others. We then leave smiling, hand in hand and laughing with the rest of the band.

(Sorry this took so long but I how you enjoy it 😁) update: I went thru doing a spell check I hope its easier to read now<3