°Tom x Reader° •smut•

^REQUESTED^

Tom's POV:

As I sit on the couch I'm my apartment with Bill, George and Gustav, we watch as our girlfriends are dancing around and having fun.
"Baby!" I look up to see my beautiful girlfriend calling to me. "Yes my little Bunny?" I say with a smile as she simi-dances over to me and sits down next to me. I put my arm around her and kiss her forehead. "Why don't you come dance with me? She says giving me her classic gorgeous smile.

"I'm not much of a dancer baby" I say as I notice Bill and George get up and begin dancing with their girlfriend's. Gustav stayed sitting down as a slow dance song began to play, his girlfriend sat in his lap and the soon ended up making out. The next few songs were slow dance songs so I decided to dance to one of them.

"I guess I can dance to one of these songs." I say side eyed my girlfriend and smirking. "YES!" she says excitedly and gets up dragging me along with her. as the next song begins to play, I grab her by her waist with one hand and hold her other hand and begin slow dancing with her. She gives me a warm and beautiful smile and I lean down to whisper in here ear."Buuuny, you look so pretty tonight, do you wanna go to my room after the song?~" I say in a seductive whisper only loud enough for her to here.

I see her blush and look up to meet my eyes. It take a second for her to understand what I had said bc of how loud the music was, but she soon smirks at me she nods her head in agreement. The song ends and we leave the group and sneak away to my room. I kiss her as I close my door and lock it behind me. "Tom~" she says and I start kissing her neck and taking off her cloths. I remove her shirt, and then unclip her bra. She let's it slide off her shoulder and fall to the floor. She runs her hand under my shirt and up my torso and I know she's telling me to take off my shirt.

I take off my shirt and quickly unzip the black skirt she is waring, and letting it fall to the floor. I then grab her ass and squeeze it making her moan more. She moves her hands and undoes my belt and jeans and I take them off tossing then somewhere in the room. We both take off what's left of our cloths and fall on the bed."My pretty little Bunny, are you ready for me?" I ask with a smile. She smiles back and says yes. I take her legs and hold her by the thighs and push my dick into her pussy.

"Uuhh fuck" she says moaning out with a heavy breath. I speed up thrusting into her hitting her sweet spot each time "fuck your so pretty baby" I say as I thrust harder but not hard enough to cause her any pain. "Uugh" she moans out as the puts her hands on my arms. I let go of her thighs and take hold of her waist and lower my body to get more speed."F-FUCK..TOM IM GONNA CUM..TOM FUUCK DONT STOP!!" she yells out as he arches she back and role her eyes back."TOM" she calls out and she cums on my dick. I pull out and jerk off and finally cum over her body.

She giggles and I Help get sit up and give her a soft kiss."I love you Bunny, let go get cleaned up"I say and I hold her hand to the bathroom.after we get washed up and put our cloths back on we walk back out to the living room but atom when we notice everyone looking at us. Thru the silence I here Bill speak." You two don't now? Did you have fun?" He says and we realize we were really loud. "Were we really that loud?" I say and they say we were. For a moment there was silence, but we soon began to laugh about the whole situation. We continued to dance the night away until the sunrise.