25] The stars refused to align the day they met, but they waited, each day.

Chapter-XXV

"You could have handled Hana a little better.”

Startled at the sudden voice beside him. Jungkook looked over, confused at the way Taehyung was avoiding his eyes. They were on guard, still cautious of their surroundings, walking towards the meeting point they had previously decided on. No mention of what happened inside the walls. They were still out in battle, it was not over until they were back home safe. So for him to mention Hana was a little concerning. Jungkook ran his finger down his sword, the reassurance of it being there was enough to settle his nerves for the journey back, but the skin on his neck still prickled with anxiety.

“How?”

Scoffing at the question, Taehyung rolled his eyes. “I don’t know. You just sat there and took it,” he shrugged. “You let her touch you.”

“I told you, I had to act like my powers were taken away. There wasn’t much else I could have done-”

“You just sat there and took it!”

Baffled, Jungkook crossed his arms. Even to him, considering his alarming state this seemed a little out of order. Out of character and a little cruel to mention. “I didn’t have a choice, it was the only way to keep Jin away from your sister's room, so we could save-”

“I don’t care!” Taehyung yelled, he turned around and slapped his chest. “You let her touch you, she kissed and moaned your name, she…she-”

“Aren’t you being a little unreasonable?” A line formed between his brows as his anger started to rise, or maybe disappointment. This was not how he thought it would end. Not when they had won and saved Hyun-ah. All he wanted was Taehyung to be happy, relieved, anything but this. “It’s not like I enjoyed it. I felt sick to my stomach-”

“Nobody gets to touch you, do you hear me? No one,” he repeated, with a hint of desperation. “Only I get to, you belong to me. You are mine. Mine to touch, mine to kiss, mine to do whatever I please,” another slap landed on his chest, and then another, “mine-”

Jungkook grabbed his wrist to stop another set of hits, and pulled Taehyung closer to his body, so that his feet were lifted from the ground onto his toes. Taehyung flushed red but his scowl remained as lethal he stared up at him. “Then remove her off me, kiss me, touch me where she has, mark me, make me yours.”

It wasn’t a want but a need, a need to feel him, so that’s what Taehyung did. Nothing was calming in the way he wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck and kissed him like both of their lives depended on it. No amount of willpower or conscious reasoning could pull him away, to make him rethink his actions, to stop and breathe. Words will be exchanged sooner or later, what happened between them will be discussed, but as of right now all Taehyung needed was reassurance. That they were both alive, that Jungkook was okay and breathing. That he was his. He kissed him until Jungkook moaned his name, and a round of arousal went through him, up his veins. Remove her from me sweetheart. Without wasting a second, he dipped down to his neck like a hungry wolf and sucked hard, the same exact spot Hana had previously slathered on. Submitting to Jungkook's words, removing Hana's smell, and tainting him with his own instead, marking his territory. Sinking his teeth in, he left a bruising mark and Jungkook took it, like he always did. He angled his head to the side and gave him more access that Taehyung craved so desperately. Hands were placed around his neck, like no amount of biting and pulling was enough for him. “You’re mine, don't ever forget that.”

“I’m yours,” Jungkook reassured him, he would tell him each second of each minute of the day as long as Taehyung wanted to hear it. “I’m yours.”