(Sabriel)The Fight

+
Sam POV
+

"Gabe, you left without telling me! You never even contacted me to tell me you were okay! You could have been dead for all I knew!" I yelled at Gabe.

"I know, Sam. And I'm sorry. But I'm back now. Uninjured and with you."

"You still could have been dead!" I yell and storm off to my room (it's kinda me and Gabe's room now).

~~•~~

=
Gabe POV
=

Being the Trickster I am, I made Sam a beautiful picnic scene. I knew that Sam missed his dogs, Bones and Riot, so I managed to get them there too.when I felt it was ready, I walked out of the room I made it in, the storage room, made Dean and Cas get out or the bunker, then walked to Sam's room.

+
Sam POV
+

"Sam?" I hear Gabe knocking on my door.

"Go away, Gabe," I say.

"Is this situation really a good reason to be fighting? C'mon. I have a surprise for you. And it's pretty awesome."

"Why should I believe that it's awesome?"

"Because I'm the Trickster."

I laugh a little. Okay. Might as well see what he has for me. I think and open my door.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Close your eyes."

"Why-"

"Just do it."

I close my eyes a Gabe takes my hand.

=
Gabe POV
=

I lead Sam to the storage room and open the door. Bones and Riot are waiting by the blanket.

"Open your eyes," I say.

Sam opens his eyes and I tell Bones and Riot to come.

"Bones!! Riot!!" Sam says happily. "Thank you, Gabe. You knew I missed them." He says hugging me.

"There's more," I say and lead him to the blanket.

We sit down with the dogs and eat, giving the dogs a few things. When we're done, Sam leans against the tree, me on his lap, the dogs next to us.

"You're forgiven," Sam says staring blankly.

I look up at him and gently kiss is lips. We fall asleep together. Sam leaning on the tree, me on his lap.