(Sabriel)Just One Yesterday

Song: Just One Yesterday By: Fall Out Boy

Warning: Sexual Content

•|Third Person|•

Sam was in his room listening to music and doing research. His favorite song came on when his favorite angel showed up. He paused the song.

"Heya, Samsquatch!"

"Hey, Gabe. Do you need anything? And don't say sex."

"No, just came to hang with you."

"Sure," Sam said not believing him.

"No, really."

Sam rolled his eyes and unpaused the song.

I thought of angels
Choking on their halos

"Woah!" Gabe said.

Sam paused the song and looked at Gabe.

"What?" He asked.

"We don't have halos."

"I know, Gabe. I didn't write the song." Sam said, unpausing it again.

Get them drunk on rose water

"Whats rose water?"

"I don't know, Gabe. Just, shush!" Sam said pausing it, getting annoyed. He unpaused it again. I know there's a lot of pausing and unpausing but the next one will be the last.

See how dirty I can get them
Pulling out their fragile teeth
And clip their tiny wings

Sam knew Gabe was going to say something so he paused it.

"We got BIG wings!"

"Gabe, I know."

Anything you say can and will be used against you
So only say my name

"Sam!" Gabe fake moaned.

Sams' legs were under the desk he was sitting at and he crossed them, feeling something form.

"Gabe, be quite."

"Why?" Gabe asked, smirking, knowing what he was doing to Sam. "Am I affecting you at all?"

"Just shut up," Sam said, feeling that something die down. Until that part of the song came on again.

So only say me name

"Sam!" Gabe fake moaned again, closing his eyes and tilting his head back.

Before Gabe knew it, Sam was on top of him, kissing him fiercely. Sam pulled away for breath.

Sexual content starting now

"I knew you were only here for sex," Sam said.

"And apparently you wanted it too," Gabe said, a smirk plastered on his face.

Sam reconnected their lips, grinding down on Gabe. He took off Gabe's shirt, kissing down his chest. Sam stopped at Gabe's pant line, licking and kissing just above. Sam came back up, playing with Gabe's nipples. He sucked them and twirled his tongue around them.

"Ah! Sam!"

"You just wait. You'll moan louder once I'm inside you." Sam whispered in Gabe's ear.

"Ah! Fuck, Sam! Just fuck me!!"

Sam chuckled. "You have to wait now. Taking my research time has consequences. Now you have to live through my torture."

"Agh! Sam!!"

Sam took Gabe's pants off, rubbing him through his boxers.

"Ah! Sammy!"

Sam kissed and licked Gabe's neck, searching for his sweet spot. He knew he found it when Gabe moaned overly loud and bit it.

"Ahhh!!! Sam!"

"Sensitive much?"

Gabe blushed. "Shut up."

Jk. Got too lazy to finish the smut. And I wanted to finally get a one-shot up. Imma just stop promising to have one up on a certain day cause I never get it up in time. I'm just gonna post whenever I can. Peace Phancakes!!!