(Destiel) Kiss Me

Punk!Cas Nerd!Dean

Warning: Sexual Content

Dean and Cas have been dating for 3 months. But Dean is still cautious about who sees them together and what they think. Dean, being the bookworm, glasses, well-behaved nerd, was nervous and shy.

Cas, on the other hand, doesn't give a shit about who sees and what they think. The rebellious, black haired, ear pierced, punk of Cas never really cared about other people, except Dean.

"Come on Dean. Kiss me." Cas says, pinning Dean to the lockers.

"C-Cas, t-there's people watching," Dean says, worried about how the people would react.

"Who cares. You love me, don't you?" Cas says, getting close to Dean's face.

"Yes..."

"Then kiss me," Cas says, his voice raspy.

Dean looks down, as if contemplating whether he should or not. Then, the bell rings. Cas lets go of Dean and backs away.

"You will kiss me." He says, walking to his class.

Dean stands idle for a moment, then walks slowly to his math class.

~~•~~

"Dean!"

Dean hears someone say his name. He turns from his locker to look for who said his name right before someone pins him to it.

"I said you were gonna kiss me," Cas says, close to Dean's face and his voice husky.

Dean looks over Cas' shoulder, checking if anyone is watching, then smashes his lips into Cas'. Cas pins him harder to the locker,  his body against his, kissing him back. Dean moans a little, then realizes they're still at school and pulls away.

"W-we're still at school Cas," Dean says, out of breath and panting.

"Ya, so?"

"We can get more into this when we get home." Dean pants, pushing his glasses up and looking down.

"Then why don't we go home now?" Cas says, grabbing Dean's hand and pulling him.

"Schools not over yet. We still have 3 more classes!" Dean half yells, pulling back against Cas to stop him.

"Fine, but when schools over, we're going home and finishing this!" Cas growls, walking away.

~~•~~

The end of school bell rang and Dean was at his locker. The moment Dean turned from his locker, he was pinned against it. Dean was taken a shock and didn't process who it was until they spoke.

"We're finishing, now!" Cas growled, his voice low and gravely.

"C-Cas, w-we're still at s-school." Dean stuttered, realizing that Cas had a raging boner.

"Then get to the car!" Cas half yells.

Dean starts walking to the door of the school and Cas slaps his ass when he walks by. Dean yelps slightly and runs to the door and out to the car. Cas gets to the car and unlocks the doors.

"Front seat, don't say a word!" Cas says, flinging the door of the Impala open and sliding in.

Dean gets in the front seat and sits, not saying a word. Dean glances over at Cas' crotch and sees that his boner is still there. He bites his lip, the sight turning him on the slightest bit. Dean shifts in his seat, the boner he now has getting uncomfortable.

"Cas-"

"Not a word!" Cas yells, eyes on the road.

Dean cowers in his seat, not used to Cas yelling. Dean knows, however, that the longer Cas holds a boner, the angrier he gets. And Cas seems to have been holding this one since the time they kissed, three and a half hours ago.

~~•~~

Dean and Cas arrive at Cas' house. Cas parks the car in the driveway and jumps out and walks to the door, Dean slowly follows. The moment Dean walks through the door, Cas pins him to the wall.

"I said we were gonna finish this at home. Now, we're home, now, we finish." Cas says, his voice low and full of lust.

~~•~~

Sorry I didn't go into detail about what they did, but I'm sure you know ;) This was already longer than I planned it to be and I didn't feel like finishing, sorry, don't hate me. And I know there's been a lot of Destiel lately but the next WILL be Sabriel, promise.