(Destiel)Picnic

-
Dean POV
-

Cas and I have been together for 2 years. Today will be our 3rd year. I told Cas that I was going out for a few hours.

A month ago I found a perfect spot for a picnic. It's amazingly beautiful. It has one bug weeping willow, flowers everywhere and bees. Today is perfect too. It's sunny and there's a slight breeze.

I brought a blanket and set it under the willow. I then staked it down and drove back to the bunker to get Cas.

~~•~~

"Dean, where are we going?" I ask.

"It's a surprise."

Twenty minutes later, we're at a meadow with a big weeping willow in the middle. Dean gets out of the car and I follow. We walk over to the tree and I see he's set up a blanket.

"Dean, it's beautiful."

"Happy anniversary," Dean says sitting on the blanket, leaning on the tree.

"Happy anniversary. I got you something." I say and hold out a pie.

"Ha. Thanks, Cas." Dean says taking the pie.

We lean on the tree for a while, eating the pie.

"Cas, there's a bee," Dean says suddenly.

I smile.

"Remember when you lost your marbles after you took Sam's memories of Hell?" Dean asked.

"Yes. I followed a bee."

"How did you not get stung?"

"Don't bother the bee, the bee won't bother you."

-
Dean POV
-

I brought Cas here around noon. The small breeze is still here and Cas' hair is blowing in the slightest way. The sun making it shine.

"Cas, your hair is beautiful."

Cas blushes slightly and kisses me.

We stay out there on the blanket till the stars come out.

This kinda dragged along and had a lot of fillers but I still think its good.

I know I promised to have 1-2 one-shots up a day but bang camp got in the way and I have a two hour limit of weekends so. Sorry.

Bye Phancakes!