(Destiel) Mr. Novak

Based on picture
Teen!Dean (14) Adult!Cas (20)

Warning: Sexual Content

|Third Person|

Dean walks over to his neighbor's, (lives across the road and two houses down) Castiel, house after school. He goes there every day after he drops off his backpack at his house. He makes the best pie Dean has ever tasted.

He arrives at the house and knocks on the door. The door opens and Castiel is standing there. He wears blue jeans, and a white button up. (What he wore when he was "Steve" and babysat for that one chick)

Dean immediately starts to blush, looking Castiel up and down.

"I...u-uh...I wanted to ask if you would bake me a pie..?" Dean stuttered, his voice cracking at the end.

"Well, of course, Dean," Castiel chuckles. "May I ask why?" Castiel says, stepping aside to let Dean in.

"Well...y-you make the best pies ever, Mr. Novak."

Castiel laughs, guiding Dean over to the table.

"Well, thank you, Dean. Why don't you sit right there and I'll get started. Apple, right?"

"Y-yes."

Castiel silently laughs and Dean's shyness. He gets everything needed for the pie and turns on the oven to heat it.

"So, Dean, how's school going for you?"

"G-Good, Mr. Novak. I-I got an A on my history test."

"That's wonderful, Dean! And how's Sammy doing?"

"Sammy is great! He really loves that he's able to play tennis. (Not really a Sam thing to do, I know. I couldn't come up with anything else.)He says that he's liking the 5th grade and middle school. He really likes how independent he can be. He's really smart! I think that he could be bumped up a grade or two but dad doesn't think that's a good idea."

"Why's that?"

"Well, dad feels that Sammy should be with kids his own age because it helps his mental development but he's smarter than all the kids in his class! And he's mentally capable of so many things! I think that not bumping him up a grade or two would worsen his mental development. I think that him being in the grade he is is slowing him down. He always complains how his class works so slow and how he's done with his "busy work" WAY before anyone else."

"Well, maybe you should tell your father that. Maybe he'll listen to you."

"I've tried. He won't listen. He believes it's best for Sammy but I can see he's not happy. I mean, he likes the independence he gets in school but the academics is what's bothering him."

Castiel finishes the pie, placing it in the oven. He turns on the timer for 20 minutes and sits next to Dean at the table. Dean flinches, not expecting Castiel to be this close so soon.

"Just about 20 minutes until your pie is done, Dean. Would you like to take some home with you?" Castiel asks, turning toward Dean.

"Y-Yea. I-I'd love to." Dean says, back to stuttering since Castile is suddenly so close.

"Alright, I'll pack some up once it's done," Castiel says, leaning back in the chair. "You have any special someone on your mind?" Castiel asks.