(Destiel) Sleeping Angel

•|Dean|•

I wake up and see that I'm in a king size bed and wearing what damn medieval kings would wear to bed. I abruptly sit up and throw the covers off me.

"SAM!!" I yell, wanting to know the explanation to this.

Sam comes running in dressed in a red shirt and blue handkerchief around the neck. (Basically, Dean is dressed like Arthur and Sam is dressed like Merlin from The Adventures of Merlin series) I look at him in puzzlement.

"Yeah, I know. Gabe decided he was gonna have a little fun with us." He explains, "we have to "play our parts" again."

"Damn Trickster. What ARE our parts?"

"I don't know. From what it looks like we might be the characters from The Adventures of Merlin."

"The what?"

"It's a show. But I doubt that 'cause I don't exactly have magic."

"Then what the hell are we in?"

At that moment a voice echoes over our heads.

"You're in Sleeping Beauty, boys." The voice, that can only be Gabe, says.

Gabe pops up and tells us that I have to find Cas and safe him.

"How do I save him?" I ask, not liking wear this is going.

"With a true love's kiss." Gabe says, picking his lips, mocking it.

"No, Cas doesn't love me," I say in disbelief.

"Well, that's how you save him. So either get someone he does love or take your chances. You're stuck here till you do."

With that, he vanishes, leaving Sam and me to wonder where Cas is. I remember very little of the Sleeping Beauty movie but if I remember right, Cas should be in the princesses, or his, in these circumstances, chambers.

"Alright. Let's go save Cas so we can get the hell out of here." I say, walking toward the door.

~~•~~

We get to Cas' chamber and push open the door. Cas is laying on the bed with his hands on his chest. We walk over to him and stand by the bed side.

"So, uh, do you...do you...have to..." Sam stutters awkwardly.

"I don't know man, I just wanna get this over with," I say and sit on the edge of the bed.

I lean down to Cas and gently place my lips on his, going for a small closed mouth kiss. I feel a hand grip the back of my neck and can only guess it's Cas. He deepens the kiss a little, titling his head slightly to the right. I sit back up and look over at Sam who as a look of disgust on his face.

"It's not like you never kiss Gabe," I say, poorly defending my actions.

Gabe shows back up and sits on the bed.

"See, Cas does love you. Ain't that right Cassie?" Gabe says, ruffling Cas' hair.

"Um...I...I..." Cas stutters, looking down at his lap.

"I love you too, Cas," I say quietly.

Gabe snaps his fingers and we're all back in the bunker.

"I just hooked ya up." Gabe says, slapping me on the back.

Yes, I know this sucks. Never write on a sleep deprived brain. I realize after writing it how absolutely stupid this probably is.