(Destiel)Fallen Angel

Song: Fallen Angel By: Three Days Grace

•|Dean•

Castiel has fallen. Since then, he hasn't been his normal self. He's been moping around, staying in bed (my bed), with a blanket wrapped around him. The only time he speaks is when he asked me for food and he only gets up when he has to "urinate" as he puts it.

Now I know why. It's been a year and a half since he fell and half a year since he got emitted into the hospital. They have no idea what he has.

I'm so scared. I've denied it so many times, but now that he could die...I realize that I love him. I don't want to loose him.

"Please, God, I need him. You brought him back to me many times before. Now, all I ask is that you bring him back to me once more. Fix him, so that I can be with him forever." I pray, outside of Cas' room.

Sam walks up to me with Gabriel. Gabriel showed up the moment Castiel being in the hospital got around in Heaven. Many angels think that he deserves it, not following commands. "He's my little brother. I don't want to loose him any more than you do," Gabriel had said.

Gabe said he knew what it was when he showed up. "It's some kind of angel virus. There is no cure. There's no way to heal him. He'll start to seize when he's about to go. He'll be gone in a year. I'm sorry Dean." He had said, his head down.

"Dean, you gotta get some rest. It's been weeks." Sam tells me, his hand in my shoulder.

"He's right Dean-o. This isn't healthy."

"He's dying in there! How am I supposed to sleep with the person I love is dying!!" I yelled, annoyed that they keep telling me the same things over and over.

"Dean you have to eat, Dean this isn't healthy, Dean you have to get some rest, Dean we care about you, take care of yourself. When will you guys shut up! I am taking care of myself! I am eating and sleeping! Castiel is dying in there! You guys wouldn't know how it feels." I snap at them. I put my head in my hands, so frustrated and scared, I start to cry.

"Dean, we're trying to und-"

"No, you're not! You're not trying! You don't care about him like I do!" I scream, starting to attract attention from the people around us. "I love him. I can't loose him. He only has 6 months left." I say, choked up from crying.

~~•~~

"I'm I allowed to bring my guitar in?" I ask the nurse of Cas' room.

Gabe said he'll be gone in a year. He'll die sometime today.

"Of course. Love song?" She asks, fully accepting of my love for Cas.

"Sort of."

She lets me in. I walk over to Cas.

"Hey, Cassie," I say, trying to smile.

"Hello, Dean. What's the guitar for?" Cas says, his voice weak and barely there.

"I'm singing to you."

"Um, okay."

I tune my guitar and begin.

"You do it all for my own protection
You make me feel like I'll be okay
Still, I have so many questions

How do you stay so strong?
How did you hide it all for so long?
How can I take the pain away?
How can I save,

A fallen angel, in the dark
Never thought you'd fall so far
Fallen angel, close your eyes
I won't let you fall tonight
Fallen Angel, just let go
You don't have to be alone
Fallen angel, close your eyes
I won't let you fall tonight"

"Beautiful, Dean," Cas says, a small tear running down his face.

Cas suddenly starts to seize.

"No, no Cas! Not now, please!" I yell, tears forming In my eyes. "I need you!"

Doctors and nurses rush in, Gabe and Sam right behind them.

"CAS!!"

He flatlines.

"No...cas..." I start crying, not able to stop while holding Cas' hand.

"Time of death, 4:30 p.m. October 26." Whatever year it was when Cas was in the hospital, ya, use that. The doctor says.

I look up and see the doctors pull a sheet over Cas' head. Gabe and Sam on the other side of the bed, Gabe with his head buried in Sam's body.

The doctors and nurses leave, leaving Gabe, Sam and me alone with a lifeless Cas. I sit crying. I feel a hand on my shoulder and look up.

"I'm sorry Dean-o," Gabe says, "Sorry that we couldn't do anything to save him.

"It's not your guys' fault. It's not anyone's fault. He's gone and there's no bringing him back." I say, looking at the lump of Cas' body, tears streaming down my face.

More dramatic than I planned...I also cried when typing this...