(Sabriel)Awkward Contest, More Like Smut Attack

Long ass title.

Got this idea from Romance to Bromance PewdieCry Fanfic. I don't want to seem like the person who steals ideas and says I came up with them, cause I didn't come up with this. The author of Romance to Bromance did. If you ship PewdieCry, I suggest you read it. It's AMAZING!! (There's smut so be warned) Great job writing it ShadumNikita !!

+
Sam POV
+

Gabe was cooking in the kitchen of the bunker so I decided to make things awkward. I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his waist, resting my chin on his shoulder.

"Sam, what are you doing?" Gabe asks.

"Nothin."

"It's kinda awkward."

"Good. I propose and awkward contest. Whoever makes it the most awkward and the other says it's too much, wins."

"Oh, I can totally win that."

"Ha, sure."

~~•~~

After a proposed the awkward contest I ran to my room and took of my shirt. I walked back out and sat on the couch to watch tv. Gabe sat by me soon after. I glanced over at him and see him blush. 'I can totally win this' i thought.

Gabe stood up and walked to his room. He returned without a shirt. He walked over to the couch and "accidentally" tripped, falling on me. He landed laying on top of me, our bare chests connected. I blushed. Gabe smirked and got up.

"Sorry, Samoose. I guess I lost my footing." He says still smirking.

"Oh, it's fine," I say, pulling him back down.

Gabe's head lands on my stomach. His hand on my upper thigh. He tries to get up and pushes down on his hand, causing it to rub against my member. I accidentally let out a moan. I instantly blushed in embarrassment.

Gabe gets up in a flash when I moan.

"Whoops. Sorry, Samwich."

"I-its fine," I say, slightly flustered.

"You wanna quit?"

"No!"

"Okay."

Gabe walks off and I sit on the couch thinking what I could do to make this awkward for Gabe cause he hasn't been affected by ANYTHING I've done.(idk if I used the correct spelling...effect or affect?)

=
Gabe POV
=

I walk off to my room and ruffled my hair to give it the messy-but-sexy look. Being the Trickster, I change my room into a kinky sex room.

There will be smut like things. It doesn't do ALL THE WAY. Sorry to disappoint. Skip if you want. I'll tell ya when it's done.

"Sam! Come in here!" I yell.

Minutes later I see Sam walk through my door.

+
Sam POV
+

"Sam! Come in here!" I hear Gabe yell.

I walk to his room and freeze the moment I walk through his door.

I look around and its no longer Gabe's room. There's a pink heart shaped bed in the middle, fuzzy handcuffs, bottles of lube, dildos, blindfolds, and ropes on shelves.

I see Gabe on the bed in just hie boxers. His hair fluffed into the messy-but-sexy look. I just stand there blushing.

'Straight for the kinky shit huh, Gabe?'

"Yup, c'mere."

I stare at him confused.

"Angel, I can read your thoughts," Gabe explains. "Now c'mere."

I slowly walk over to the bed, feeling really awkward. I think Gabe mistook"awkward contest" with "Sexy Time". (I don't really know...) Before I can say anything Gabe pulls me on the bed and kisses me fiercely.

I try to fight it but I find myself kissing back moments later. Gabe moves down to my neck and starts licking and biting it. I try to hold in my moans ut they slip out.

Gabe kisses down my chest and stops at my waist line. He slowly licks my hip bones. I don't try to hold in my moans anymore, cause I know I cant.

My eyes are closed and I feel Gabe stop and jump off the bed. Seconds later he jumps back on and pushes me against the head board. My eyes are still closed but I feel Gabe cuff my hands to the bed frame with the fuzzy handcuffs. Gabe slides down and undoes my pants.

It's done.

I then realize this is an AWKWARD contest, not a sex session. This is going too far.

"G-Gabe, stop. T-This is going t-too far." I stutter.

"S-sorry, Sam. I-I don't know what came over me. I'm so sorry." Gabe says, uncuffing me and changing the room back.

I pull him into a hug. "It's okay."

Gabe hugs me back and pecks me on the lips. "I love you." He whispers.

"I love you too."

Another Sabriel!! Finally.

This was slightly longer than I planned.

I think I'm gonna start just typing. I still have one-shots in my notebook, which I will type in. But I think I'm gonna ditch the notebook and just type. I don't feel like writing than typing anymore.