02

•°-A/N-°•

Here is about yn's views on such creatures, more conversations than in the first chapter, but it's not until the third that it all kicks off. The third is the complete beginning of the Gojo x reader x Hawks story as they are already there permanently.

•°~°•

You've been waiting for all the people to leave your house. And you can have dinner together. After all, your mother has been waiting for this opportunity for weeks.

You are often in the village for a long time, but you spend most of your time at your job.

There aren't many jobs available here, but you chose to help with the children.

You don't want your children to go through what you did.

When you were their age, your father was busy helping in the village. And your mother tried to keep the house, and provide new conditions for you.

There was only one teacher in your school who didn't want to teach girls sometimes. Because he was one of the people who thought that men should go to school and work and women should only bear children and take care of the house and take care of the husband.

You've been kicked out of the school building more than once while teaching philosophy. Related to religion and history.

You were supposed to study religion in a convent, and according to this teacher, every young girl should be in a convent at least once a day, praying for future fertility and prosperity.

No one liked being treated like that, but you had to put up with it.

Until you finally graduated from school.

You read books that made you smarter than most of the "smartest" people in the village.

You've read fiction books as well as history books. There were also encyclopedias about magical creatures.

Most of them were so great...

Phoenix? dragons? sprites? It was a great read. So interesting. It was able to distract from the gray reality.

It added color.

So is reading the journals of travelers who reportedly saw a horse with a horn on its forehead. Unicorn. However, no one has proven its existence because no one has seen it.

You were fascinated by these animals. Same with human-like creatures.

From these books you learned history and legends.

You've developed your vocabulary.

You learned philosophy from other books, from textbooks that others had at school.

There were two teachers in your village when you were forced to move. One of them refused to teach the girls, and the other was a woman. She taught you with pleasure. Even though she was forced to teach you basic things and also to be useful to the village.

She taught you more anyway. Same as that teacher taught.

It was when you were little. Now you are educated. You have your mind and you don't follow what these people say.

You can judge the situation yourself.

You hate that some people reduce you to the role of an incubator for children and a housewife.

You wanted to see the world. But you loved living on this island.

That's why you loved reading travelogues that were readable.