06

"Why was he acting like this when we met her?"
"You thought I was thinking with my dick... But you know I wouldn't be mean to mate..." the winged one replied as he sat on the rock.

His brother lay on the warm sand, feeling the light waves of water cover his shiny tail.

"But seriously, what's wrong with you, Keigo?" he asked with a serious expression on his face.

"...That girl is like her..." he said calmly.

"Like her? What do you mean?"

He wondered. However, later he understood what his brother meant.

"You know... You can have a second mate..." He answered him calmly.

He sat on the sand and stared at his glistening scales.

He always remembered your eyes.

Horror, but awe in your eyes...

"I don't want a second mate... But I want her..."

"Why?"

"I want to protect a girl that is like my mate... If I can't protect her before, maybe I can protect someone who is like her?"

"Kei... Did you still want to share?"

"Only one thing I want to have that girl... I don't want a second mate... I just want her... Her with us. She can be your mate if you want. But I'll be there. I'll protect her..."

"You looked so cold when you looked at her. Besides, you like people's fear." White Hair chuckled.

"I could look at her all the time. Just to make sure that this girl is with us and I can assure you that she won't disappear... I don't know what happened to me. I can't be Prince Charming on a white horse. I don't want to be a hero. And I also don't want to be busy babysitting someone. But you are also here." He looked at the white haired man with golden eyes. "You already have a mate."

"And you wanted to share it. Toy. I don't mind having a second mate. Besides, he too had been human before, like her. I remember when you said you wanted a normal family."

"I want. But-."

Merman interrupted him.

"Is your brother and his mate not enough for you? And that you're mentoring someone?" He hummed, playing with the pale fin.

"Your mate is yours. Do what you want with him. If you want to mark her, do so. I will not miss the opportunity. But she won't replace her either. Your mate, mine human."

"Heheh... You've never been more possessive than me... Keigo... What happened to you?"

"Do what you want with her. But don't forget she's mine too. My property. My human. You have no right to hurt her."

"It was said by the one who cut her hand with the feather."

"And you saved her from death."

Their quarrel could go on forever. Because their characters were like that.

They got along. However, there were occasional disagreements.

Such as this.

But this fight was about you. About the little man who was supposed to be theirs.

"Ooh! I understand!" The white-haired man muttered snapping his finger. "You don't want her as a mate because you're worried that the same thing will happen to yours?!"

The blond snorted with a serious face before standing up and spreading his wings, ready to fly.

"Just mark her as soon as possible for you. I just want her to be with me. With us. Am I asking for so much?"