15

"Titmouse, it's not like we're mad at you." Keigo said, sitting by the fire and stirring food in a pot. "But..."

"You were a bad girl." Satoru finished licking your ear.

You sat on his tail, naked. Your body was bitten, sucked, and licked by him. There was no part of your body that he couldn't reach.
Neither Suguru nor Keigo told him to stop.

"You left here without our permission. It started to get dangerous. And also, you stank of that man."

"Ah!" You moaned as his teeth dug into your neck, causing you to shiver in pleasure and pain.

You knew this would happen. You know their past now. You knew what happened to them because of people. They almost died. They suffered because of what people did to them.
But you knew you would come back to them. Nothing would have happened if you hadn't bumped into the man. You didn't want to cause them any trouble. You didn't want them to be pissed off because of you.
That's why you accepted your punishment. You acknowledged what he was doing to you now. Even if it hurt a little, you accepted it.
Because you accepted him as your mate before. You are his partner for life. You can't walk away from him. He will always find you and be with you. Therefore, it is not logical for you to oppose it now.

"Don't do this again." he growled, licking the small wound left by his fangs.

"...I won't do it again!" You replied, tightening your fingers around his hands.

"You won't." Keigo said. "I've closed all the passages here. There's no exit for you to get out."

You could have expected to lose their trust...

"People make bad decisions sometimes. And it all ends in misfortune."

You know what Keigo meant when he said that... You can connect it to what happened to him.

You understand that Satoru is overprotective and possessive. You understand all this. Everyone, without exception, changes after traumatic events. The memory of what happened is rooted in everyone. And all this is so difficult to forget that it is impossible.

Something unpleasant cannot be forgotten so easily...

"Suguru, are you okay?"

"Why wouldn't I be okay, Satoru?" the second Merman replied.

"I've only been paying attention to her for two days."

"I'm not jealous or anything."

"I thought you would understand. But what happened—you not running away—gives me a clear sign that you are perfect to be with us forever." He said it into your skin.

Keigo looked at you with slightly widened eyes.

"Hey, Satoru. I thought you'd do it in a few years!"

What are they talking about? Why did Keigo react like that? What are they talking about?
Suguru didn't even interfere in their conversation. And even though they were talking about you, you had no intention of speaking either. You don't want them to be angry. You want them to act as carefree as they were at the beginning.
You don't want them to behave like this all the time.

"A few years would be too long. That's what I think now."

"Can't we be with HER a little longer?"

This conversation faded away. Their voices were quieter.
After what Keigo said, you're scared.
Will you never leave again because you'll be gone? Is that what they were going for?
You don't want to die. You don't want that now that you're finally happy here! You don't want them to get rid of you because you left.
Do they really want this?