13. Gojo's past

Chapter about Gojo's past

Warnings: Mentions of death and wounds. Mentions of sex

This chapter is practically SatoSugu.

Written in Gojo's POV

Was my past good or bad?It was something good that later turned bad

It was something good that later turned bad. And then everything was fine again.
Some things had to happen for what I have now to appear.

I was born into the most powerful family of all magical creatures.

I was born a miracle...
Eyes that are called six.

Six oceans are a sign of everything. Everything connects to the ocean. And the power of the ocean is given to me. Why? I was born this way.

There are six oceans in this world. Islands and continents that I got to know.
There can be many worlds if there is magic.

I only knew that humans originally came from a world with four oceans. They live there without magic. Or maybe it's just rumors...

Even if I live for so many years, I don't know the beginning or the end.

I do not care. I don't care what happens to people.
If I have to, I can kill them.
I finally had the power to practically control them.
I feel nothing when I kill or play with a human.

But it was probably different before...

When I was younger, I was probably too curious and arrogant.
Knowing nothing about the world, I swam wherever I wanted, ignoring my father, who wanted to protect me.
When I was born, I didn't know what a human being exactly was. I've never seen one in person. I just knew I could destroy them because they were destroying us.

What stupid creatures... That's what I thought of them. There's nothing magical about them. Plus, they do everything so slowly and differently. They can't use magic. They are just there. Standing on two legs, wanting to defend themselves with swords. It was so embarrassing.

The first time I met a human was when I was with my mother. And she was killed by the people on the boat.
I was little. So small that I didn't know what to do.

It was probably then that hatred for every living person was born.

I wanted to kill them. I wanted to play with them the way I wanted. Just as I was created. Human scum that crawls on land.

I was the strongest. I did what I wanted. It wasn't even revenge. I just did what I wanted at that moment.

For me, any human could have died. They had no right to look at me. They were too weak to even live. They died 50 years after their birth. What a weak species...
Even the smallest fairies live a long time.